Chapter 25 - The Storm In Heart...(so hurt) [part 2]

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee sat on the bench at the playground as her tears kept dripping out. 

"I'm so stupid ! Stupid !" Sohee cried out. She mad of herself because she can't control her feelings since the day Daehyun asked for couple. 

"It just a joke. Why are you taking that as a serious matter ?" Sohee murmured to herself with tears flowing like a waterfall. 

"Stupid !" she shouted again. Lucky, there is no one around. 

"We can be a couple."

"Daehyun-ah..." 

"Well, you know me. I know you. It's going to awesome. And sweet." Daehyun chuckled on the last word. Sohee chuckled. 

"But I want someone to kiss, to cuddled, to-" 

"We already did that. Cuddled. But not kiss. We slept in one bed, in one blanket. Not enough ?" Sohee blinked at him. "Want take me as your special boyfriend, Sohee ?" 

"You are ridiculous, Daehyun-ah." 

"I'm not lying. Maybe we can be a sweet couple." 

"Daehyun, stop." 

"I want to be your special boyfriend." 

"And why is that ?" Sohee tried to control her breath. 

"I don't know. We know each other. We are close." 

Sohee laughed. "Dude, I want a special boyfriend that love me and not just because we are close and know each other. You are so funny. Stop joking, okay." Sohee tried to control her nervous. 

"Well, I hope we can be." that memories reminds her pain. Sohee hiccups a few times before she wiped her tears. but it never dry. Another drip of tears will makes her cheek wet again. 

"I'm stupid.." Sohee cried more harder this time. "I am so stupid !" she cried out for the last one. A minutes later, someone sat next to her. Sohee looked up and stunned with that person presence. 

"Hoya-ah." she wiped her tears and looked at him. Hoya didn't look at her but he kept sighed. 

"You are not stupid, Sohee-ah." she looked down and her hiccup didn't dissapeared again. Hoya smiled and looked at her. "What makes you feel stupid, huh ?" 

"N-nothing." 

He chuckled. "Tell me. It's fine." 

"No. I'm g-good." 

"Well, you cry like someone dead. There must be something. Don't hide from me, Sohee-ah. I'm your friend." Hoya her hair. She just smiled without an answer. Hoya looked at the playground. 

"I thought you with Daehyun at the cafe." 

"I'm with him this morning. Home matter so I need to leave." 

"Home matter, huh ? This is your home ?" Sohee looked at him and sighed. 

"Where are you going ?" 

Hoya smiled. "Hyomin house." 

"You meet her ?" 

"I meet my imo and samchon." Sohee nodded. 

"Why did you go to her house ?" 

"Just to give her birthday present. I forgot her birthday last month. Remember ?" Sohee nodded with a hiccup. 

"Did she like that  gift ?" 

"She's not at home." Sohee til

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter