Chapter 19 - A Story That Daehyun Kept

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello ? Hyung !" Daehyun paused. His friends looked at him for a while than looked around. The weather for today were cloudy and a little bit breezy. "Oh, It's me. Daehyun." Daehyun chuckled then looked in the cafe. "Noona are fine, hyung. Hyung, can I ask you a favor ?" again, paused. "Like this. Do you still have a fireworks stock ? I need it tonight." Daehyun paused and walked away from his friends. 

Baro looked at Sohee. 

"Are you okay ?" Sohee blinked. 

"I'm good. Why ?" 

"No. Maybe it's awkward for you. You are the only girl in this group now." Sohee chuckled awkwardly. Baro fix his hat and went inside the care. Hoya punched Sohee shoulder makes that girl startled. 

"Yah !" Sohee her shoulder. 

"Sorry. Are you seriously good ?" 

"I'm good and pretty fine for today. Satisfied ?" 

"Yes. I'm afraid if-" 

"I'm good and I want to enjoy tonight moment. I hope it will be the best moment ever in my life." Sohee tried to control her voice. Hoya smiled and went to the driver seat. Then, Daehyun came. 

"The stock are enough for us. So ?" Daehyun asked Hoya and Baro. Sohee smiled and went to her seat. 

"We have to separate. We don't have so much time." Baro said. 

"We go to my place first then you will go to yours." 

"I bring Sohee with me." 

"Then I'm with Hoya." Baro said. Daehyun went inside the car and closed the door. Hoya started the engine and drove to his place. They already discuss about this matter and to do this, they need a permission from Hoya uncle. He is one of a big name in goverment. Hoya will talked with him about this matter. And they hoped their wish will come true. After an hour, they arrived at the place. Hoya and Baro walked in. Daehyun turn to do his job. Sohee took a seat next to a driver seat.

"Sohee ?" Daehyun looked at her and looked back on the road. 

"Hmm.."  Sohee smiled to him. 

"Are you okay ?" Sohee rolled her eyes. 

"Okay, three of you are insane. I'm good. Look at me." Daehyun looked at her and smiled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter