Chapter 27 - Makes Me(daehyun) Feel.... Wrong (?)

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days after that, Daehyun and Sohee still work out for the cafe. Sometimes they will do that work till late night. But today, Daehyun were waiting for Sohee in his noona cafe. Sohee were acting weird these days. Daehyun noticed that but she didn't gave him a chance to asked. Or chance to remember about it. Sohee didn't talked to much like before. She looks secretive more than before. 

"Seohyun, let me take care of this for a while." Daehyun said to the one of the workers that handle the counter.

"Oh, it's okay, Daehyun-ssi." she is the most polite workers in this cafe. She told her closest friend that work in this same cafe that she has being taught to be politely with anyone. It doesn't matter if she or he were older or younger than her. 

"It's okay, Seohyun. I want to do some work before Sohee come." Seohyun nodded with hesitation and went to in front. Help to clean the table after the customers left. Daehyun take an order from the customers with a smile. 

"Good evening, sir. What would you like to drink ?" 

"A cappucino please. And a waffle." 

"What flavour do you want, sir ? 

"Chocolate please. I want it in packaged."

"Okay, sir. Can you please wait for 2 minutes ?" 

"Sure." 

"Thanks, sir." then another customers came and ordered. 

----------

Hoya opened the door for Hyomin and they walked straight to the VIP section with smiled and jokes. Daehyun called Seohyun when he saw Hoya sat down with happily. He went to them and Seohyun continue her job. 

"Yah, Hoya !" 

"Oh, Daehyun-ah." they bump their fist while Hyomin waved her hands. 

"Hi, oppa." Daehyun sat on the chair with a confused face. 

"You guys look... romantic ?" Hoya chuckled and Hyomin smiled in shyly. Daehyun take a note. "Don't tell me..." 

"Is it beautiful ?" Hyomin showed her bracelet that Hoya gave to her a few days ago. 

"It is. He proposed you ?" Hoya and Hyomin shocked to heard that but then they laughed in sync. Daehyun were getting confused. "Guys ?" 

"I'm not ! She still a student, Daehyun-ah. Thinks before you said it. I want make a drink. What do yo want, honey ?" Hyomin smiled shyly because she still not used to that call. Daehyun smirked. 

"I want ice-blended. Mocha flavour, please." 

"Okay, then. Take care of her for me, Daehyun. I'm in the kitchen." Hyomin chuckled and Daehyun rolled his eyes. When Hoya were gone behind the door, Daehyun leaned to Hyomin. 

"Tell me what happened. How is this- wow !" Hyomin chuckled. "I still can't believe this." 

"Well, me too. It just happened. So shocked for me actually." 

"Okay, I want to know from A to Z." Hyomin chuckled and told him everything. 

"I don't know this bracelet are meant for his confession. It's so beautiful." Daehyun looked at the bracelet and touch it. "We fought and then...." Hyomin paused. He looked at her. "He confess with his romantic voice ever. I am super shock that time. I just don't know what to do, oppa. I just..." 

"Happy ?" Daehyun guessed and makes Hyomin smiled more widen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter