Chapter 30 - The Nurse And The Patient

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere in Sohee house were brighten up with twins laughed and Eunyoung jokes. Yesterday was not the first time Eunyoung slept in Sohee house. Before their parents dead, twins and Eunyoung always did a slumber party in twins room and talked till late night.

Although Yubin were a year old from them but there is no gap between them. Twins called their older sister, unni but Eunyoung just call Yubin by her name. Yubin were fine with it. She was comfortable around them. 

"Guys, our patient are sleep. Be quiet." Yubin reminded them about Sohee in her room. They chuckled while covered their mouth with their hands. Hyerim walked out from her room and past by Sohee room but then she turned around. 

Hyerim walked slowly to Sohee room and opened it. She was suprised to saw Daehyun and Sohee were slept in a one blanket. She was usually with that view but it's been a long time, she saw them cuddle too close like that. Hyerim lean on the wall and smiled while looked at them. After that, someone tapped her from behind. Hyerim looked back and smiled again. It's the twins.

Eunyoung already back to her home. Ready to shower and work. That's her usual beginning of the day. 

"What are you looking for ?" Yeeun asked her. Hyerim pointed to the bed. The twins followed her fingers. they were smiled too. 

"They are so cute." Sunye said. Yeeun nodded. 

"I wish my boyfriend would be in here." Yeeun said. Sunye smirked. 

"I wish mine too." 

"You don't have any boyfriend." Sunye chuckled. Hyerim rolled her eyes. 

"Oh, I'm late for school ! Bye !" Hyerim ran down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast then lef tthe house. Yeeun went to her bed and took a shower. Sunye still looked at them and snap a picture in her phone. She looked at Daehyun. 

"You getting a sweat too, Daehyun." she whispered. She thinks of something and smiled. She adjust the blanket and left the room with a closed door behind her. "Am I right ?" Sunye asked herself. She looked on her phone and tried to think again.

"Maybe I'm right. Well, good luck then." she said while whispered to the door. In the room, Sohee moved her body and her eyes started to opened slowly. Slowly, slowly... she stared with a shocked. Daehyun face were a few inch from her. Her eyes didn't blinked in a few seconds and she got up from the bed. Daehyun moved but she didn't woke up yet. 

"H-How ?" Sohee touched her head and sat down on the edge of her bed. She felt dizzy but it's gone after that. She felt her forehead. She's healthy now. Not sick anymore. She smiled and looked back to Daehyun. She sighed. 

"I try to stay away from you. Why-why are you doing this to me ?" Sohee murmured to herself in a slow tone. She left to the bathroom and took a shower. Daehyun still didn't woke up after she walked out from the bathroom with a fully clothes. She felt weird. 

"Daehyun-ah." she touched his shoulder to woke his up but Sohee were taken aback. He felt hot. Sohee touched his forehead. Daehyun have a fever. Right away, Sohee went to the kitchen. 

"Unni !" Yubin were shocked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter