Chapter 6 - Dating

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five of them did their last work before they went back to home. Eunyoung already in home after met a few suppliers. Hoya were tidied up the kitchen with Daehyun in the counter. Meanwhile Baro wiped the table and arrange the chair. Noori and Sohee sweep the floor. Hyomin with her friends still in the cafe because the girls didn't want to leave.

Suddenly the door opened and makes them set their gaze on the door. Hyerim came in with smile. 

"Hyerim-ah ! What are you doing in here ?" Sohee walked to her sister. 

"Nothing. Yeeun unni want to eat waffle. Can you still make it ?" Noori chuckled. Hoya from back step to front. 

"Who is that ?" 

"Oh, no one, Hoya-ah." Baro said. Hyerim glare at him and make Baro chuckled. 

"It's me, Hoya oppa." 

"Oh, Hyerim-ah. Are you.... alone ?" Hoya asked. 

"True ! Are you came alone ?" Daehyun started to worried. Hyomin shooked her head when she heard the tone. Jiyeon and Soyeon were giggled to know he care about her. 

"I'm okay, Daehyun oppa. Hoya oppa, can you please bake waffle for me ? Yeeun unni are so depressed right now." Sohee looked at her. 

"Depressed ? Why ?" 

"Yeeun unni boyfriend went to military service today." everyone were suprised. 

"He left today ?" Hyerim looked at her side. 

"Yah, Minnie ! You are here." Hyomin smiled. 

"So, he really did that ? Leave Yeeun unni ?" Hyerim walked to her. 

"Yes. And now, Yeeun unni are so sad." 

"The waffle will be ready in 5 minutes." Hoya shouted. Hyerim looked at the counter. 

"Thank you oppa !" Hyerim then sat with Hyomin. 

"Hi, you must be Jiyeon. And you are Soyeon. Am I right ?" Hyerim pointed to them. Jiyeon and Soyeon nodded to her words. 

"You are Hyerim ?" 

"Rimmie." Noori hug Jiyeon and Soyeon from back. They were suprised. Hyerim chuckled. 

"Rimmie." Hyerim said after that. "Do you give their nickname too, unni ?" Noori back to work. 

"Of course. Yeonnie and Yeo-" Noori paused. "Wait a minute, your name are almost same. Yeonnie and Yeonnie. I didn't realized before." Noori scratched her head. 

"Bae Noori ! Do your work !" 

"Stay away, Bae Baro !" 

"Bae Noori !" Baro shouted again. 

"Bae Baro !" Noori fought back.

"Bae twins !" Sohee shouted. They looked at her. "Work and no fight." Sohee sweep the floor back. Noori and Baro also. After 5 minutes, the waffle were ready. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter