Chapter 16 - Our Distance

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun and Sohee didn't talked with Noori for a week. And for a week, their relationship in an awkward mood. Baro and Hoya noticed the changes but they think it too early to asked about it. But after a week, they still didn't saw any positive change between them so they made a decision. 

"Okay ! Now we can discuss." Baro said. Hoya and Baro called them to gather at the playground to discuss about the problem. Daehyun and Sohee sat on the different bench with Noori while Hoya and Baro stand in front of them while looked at with a curious eyes.

"Discuss about what ?" Daehyun asked. 

"About what happened with three of you." Sohee lifted her head. She looked at at Daehyun and they looked at each other.

"See ? I know something happened. What is it ?" Hoya pointed to Sohee and Daehyun reaction. Noori gritted her teeth. "Noori ?" Noori looked at Hoya and shooked her head. 

"Bae Noori. Tell me." Baro used his firm tone to make them confessed. "Three of you acting really weird these days. Anything happen without our knowledge ? Maybe love triangle in here ?" Baro tried to make a jokes but it's not funny in their ear. Hoya chuckled.  

"You guys are so not happy." Hoya added. "Tell us. We are friend, right ?"

"Actually-" Sohee wants to start it but Noori cut her explanation. 

"Nothing happen. We all grown up so we all have our own life." Noori said while looked at Sohee. 

"But-"

"Our OWN problem." Noori looked at Sohee with a sharp glance. Daehyun shooked his head. "Am I right, Ahn  Sohee ?" 

"We all have our own problem !" Daehyun stood up and looked at Noori with a mad eyes. He's mad. "But your problem is our problem too, Noori-ah. This problem that you create involve us. Remember that." Sohee blinked her eyes and tears falling down. It surprised Hoya and Baro. 

"Noori, what have you done ? Sohee didn't cry easily like this." Baro looked at Noori. Noori looked at Sohee. Yes, Sohee just cry if it related to things that she love example like friendship. "She's crying." 

"I have done nothing !" Noori still didn't admitted. 

"Bae Noori !" 

"What !" Noori shouted to her twins. Baro suprised with Noori reaction. Noori breath heavily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter