Chapter 11 - Eye Contacts

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They walked out from the mall with a tired face but the girls came out with a happy expressions. Baro sighed and looked up with smile. 

"Finally I can see... the dark sky." his smile were gone from his face. Hoya smiled. Daehyun patted his shoulder as he pulled Baro to their car. Meanwhile, ladies still with smile on their face and still chat about what happened in mall. 

"I really like that shoes. That person are so cruel. He should not seduce his girlfriend using a shoes." Noori looked up and sighed. Sohee nodded. 

"He should but something else." 

"Example like clothes or flower." 

"Chocolate is better. But I prefer that green clothes with a ribbon on the neckline." 

"Me too. It was so cute !" Noori started to giggled as their hand clasped to each other. When they reached the car, Hoya and Daehyun was waiting for them. 

"Girls, can you guys stop it ? Baro already fainted on the back." Hoya giggled as Daehyun pointed to the back seat. Noori smiled as her eyes and Daehyun make a contact. Sohee pouted. 

"Your twin are so weakest man that I've ever met." 

"But he's cool. Like Yubin unni." Sohee laughed. 

"Girls, please ?" Hoya showed the way to their sit with a gentleman pose. Daehyun smirked and shooked his head then opened the door next to the driver. 

"Thank you, Mister Hoya." Sohee said as she got in then Noori followed. Hoya closed the door and walked to his seat. He finally took the seat and drove out from the mall. Baro aready slept on the back meanwhile the ladies kept talked about the shopping day. Daehyun covered his ear with headphone without a song were played. Hoya were focus on driving. 

After an hour, they finally reached their neighbourhood. Noori wakes her brother up. Daehyun opened the door for Noori and Sohee jumped out from the car. Hoya walked out from the car and opened his door gate. 

"Bae Baro !! Wake up !!" Nori shakes Baro shoulder with all her mighty. Baro woke up and stretched his body. Noori helped him to got out from the car.

"Hoya, thanks for ride." Sohee patted his shoulder as she waited for Daehyun. Baro waved to his friends and walked straight to his house. Noori titled her head and she smiled. 

"Thanks for today." Daehyun said to Noori and she turned around. "Thanks." again, Daehyun said to her. 

"Your welcome. So, are you having fun ?" 

"Yeah, of course. Shopping with my lovely friends, I'm happy. I hope we can do it again." Daehyun smiled. 

"Aren't you tired ?" 

Daehyun giggled. "A little bit but I feel fresh when I walked out from the mall." Noori laughed. 

"Hello ? Are you going to sleep at Hoya house ?" Sohee came. Noori and Daehyun looked at her and smiled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter