Chapter 33 - Accessories Partner (necklace)

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really ? Then what happen ?" Hyomin looked excited when Noori told her a reason why she dump Sunghyun. Noori chuckled. 

"I left. I don't care anymore about him." 

"Wow ! Unni are awesome !" Hoya came with two cup of ice-blended. 

"What awesome ?" Hyomin grinned. 

"Nothing, oppa." Hyomin took a sip of drink adn continued looked at Noori. "So, do you still love him ?" Noori chuckled. 

"No. I think I'm done with him." 

"You will never go back to him, right ?" 

"Never. He is my past. Terrified past." Hyomin nodded and sighed. 

"I wish I can punch that guy face." Hoya smirked. 

"Punch ? You can't even talk to him." 

"Oh, are you try to challenge me ?" Hyomin narrowed her eyes. 

"No but-" 

"Yes, you are. One day, if I meet him... he will never know where he is anymore." 

"Meaning ?" Noori lifted her eyebrows. 

"In hell." they laughed. Hoya rolled his eyes. Noori saw Daehyun came in from the front door of the cafe. She smiled although Daehyun looked down. 

"You can't do that." 

"I can ! Just wait." 

"Don't make me think you are stupid, Hyomin-ah." Daehyun patted Hoya shoulder and sat next to him. "Hey, Daehyun-ah." 

"Hi oppa !" Hyomin waved to him. Daehyun replied with a smiled. He glanced at Noori and sighed. 

"Where have you been ?" 

"Eunyoung unni asked me to meet a few suppliers. Meeting with them." 

"Hah !" Hoya smirked. Daehyun shooked his head. 

"Are you okay ?" Daehyun looked up and nodded. 

"I'm fine." 

"Oppa, today is my birthday. No gift for me ?" Hyomin asked without ashamed. Hoya knocked her head. "Auch !" 

"You are not in age that supposed to ask for gift."

"I can do what I want, Hoya oppa." Hoya shooked his head. Daehyun chuckled. 

"I never forget you, Hyomin-ah. Take this. I bought it just now." Hyomin opened it. "Simple. I don't-" 

"It's pretty ! Star necklace. Oppa, wear this for me." Hyomin asked Hoya to wear it for her. "Oppa !" she called him when Hoya ignored her. 

"Ask Daehyun 'oppa' to wear that to you." Hyomin pouted.

"I want oppa." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter