Chapter 15 - I Trust You

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya parked a car on his garage and everyone went out. 

"It's a nice day. I hope we can do this again." Hoya said while stretched his body. 

"So maybe we can go to that cafe again ?" Noori asked them while raised her eyebrows.

"Bye guys !" Sohee waved to them and leave the place but Daehyun grabbed her arms. "Wh-" Sohee blinked. Daehyun smiled at them. 

"Just set the date and we can go again, Noori." Noori smiled after that. Baro yawned and make his step to his home. "Let's go. Bye ! Sleep tight." Daehyun grabbed Sohee hands. He took Sohee to other side of way to home. 

"Yah, whe-" 

"Just follow me." he brought Sohee to the playground. Noori saw them and narrowed her eyes. Daehyun sat Sohee on the swing and he sat next to Sohee. 

"So ?" Sohee looked at him. 

"So tell me what happened ?" Sohee confused. 

"About what ?" Daehyun rolled his eyes. 

"About you and Noori. What happened between you two ?" Sohee stunned. 

"What happened ? Nothing happen between us. We're good." 

"Good, huh ? You didn't talk with her so it's weird to see your gaze." Sohee sighed. "Did you fight with her ?" Sohee shrugged. Daehyun nodded. 

"I thought we are friend." Daehyun left the swing. Sohee surprised with Daehyun action and stood up. Sohee sighed and blowed air to her face. 

"She and Sunghyun are back together." Daehyun paused and stunned. "I know about this a few days ago. I saw them in front of Noori house. And yesterday, Noori talk with me about the cafe. They went to that cafe before. I don't know the reason why she bring us to that cafe." 

"To shut your mouth !" Noori appeared from a tree. She looked mad. Daehyun looked at her with a hurt feeling. Sohee suprised. "I trusted you to keep that matter as a secret." 

"That can't be a secret, Noori-ah. We make a promise before." 

"Hell damn ! Promise ? Just a pinky finger." Noori smirked. Daehyun stunned with Noori attitude. He never saw this side of Noori. Same with Sohee. 

"But you promise with your twins !" Sohee shouted at her. 

"I love Sunghyun. That's important." Noori clenched her fist. 

"You shouldn't trust him so much, Noori-ah. Maybe he just using you." Sohee added. 

"For what ?! He love me and forever will be like that."

"You trust his love ? Maybe he just say I love you but he never mean it. Who knows ?"

"I know." Noori said while gritted her teeth.

"You shouldn't believe him." Daehyun said.

"Why don't you just support my decision this time ?" Noori sighed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter