Chapter 34 - Accidentally...

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun stop in front of Noori house and didn't looked at her at all. Noori wait for Daehyun to speak but there is no words came out. 

"Daehyun-ah ?" Daehyun looked at her. 

"Yes ?" 

Noori smiled and shooked her head. "Nothing. Are you okay ?" 

"Yes, I'm fine."

"If you want to talk, you can tell me, Daehyun-ah."

"No, I'm fine, Noori-ah."

"Daehyun, I love you." Daehyun bite his lips.

"I'm tired." he said ater a long silence. Noori nodded and opened the door then got out from the car. When she closed the door, Daehyun drove to his home. Noori watched as Daehyun parked his car into the garage and walked in to his house. Noori looked down. 

Meanwhile, Daehyun sat on the couch with a deep sighed. He tried to not show in front of his friend but his heart were getting more pain. He looked at the wall but his gaze were beyond than that. He remembered the words that Hoya said. Makes his face pale and his heart hurt. 

"Sohee already have one...." 

Daehyun closed his eyes for a few minutes and he slept on the couch because of tired due to a lot of work that he did for his sister today. 

----------

Sohee drove back to home with Baro and after she send Baro to his home, she drove to his home. She opened the gate and went inside. She was tired after a long conversation with his friends and Hyomin. 

"Hi, Sohee-ah." 

"Hi, unni. Where is everyone ?" 

"Yubin and Sunye already went to their bed. Hyerim still in her friend house." Sohee nodded and sat on the couch lazily. "Are you okay ?" 

"Hmm... yeah. A little bit of tired." 

"Then go take a shower and sleep." 

"Wait a minute." Sohee yawned. Yeeun shooked her head. 

"Go to your bed now !" Sohee groaned but she got up and climb the stairs while crawled. "Ahn Sohee !" 

"What ?"

"Nothing !" 

"Argh, unni !" she heard Yeeun laughed in living room. Sohee climb her bed and laid down. She closed her eyes with a smiled. Relief to have a comfortable bed. She felt cold. 

"Wow, both of you are the one that supposed to be a couple !" 

Sohee opened her eyes and smiled. She wished Hyomin words would came true. But her smiled gone when she remember what Hyomin said after Hoya revealed that she likes other guy. 

"...Then Daehyun oppa with Noori unni. She give me this sun bracelet."

Sohee sighed and got up then grabbed her towel and walked to her bathroom. She took a shower for almost 15 minutes then came out with a red nose and eyes. She cried. 

After that, she laid on her bed and slept. She was tired. Tired of talking. Tired of driving. Tired of crying. Tired of pretend in front of her friends. Tired of feeling pain. 

----------

Sohee came out when she heard a honk sound outside of her house. She saw a postman and jog to the gate and opened it. She smiled to the postman and took the letter. She looked at the letter as the postman drove away. She looked around when she heard a gate were opened. 

Daehyun came out from his home and suprised to meet Sohee. They awkwardly make an eye contacts. Sohee walked in to her house. Daehyun tried to stop her. 

"Sohee-ah."

"What do you want, Daehyun-ah ?" Sohee didn't looked at him. 

"I-I don't understand." Daehyun ruffled his hair. Sohee looked at him. 

"What do you mean ?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter