Chapter 7 - Day Off (Sohee Home)

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeeun looked at the mirror for the last time before she went out from her room. She walked towards the stairs but a figure on a bed took her attention. Yeeun walked towards that figure but paused before walked into the room. She knocked the door. Sohee was the figure. She looked at her side and smiled. 

"Hi unni." Sohee waved her hands and looked back on her laptop. 

"What are you doing ? Not going out ?" Yeeun walked in. She sat on the edge of the bed. Sohee shooked her head. "Why ?" Yeeun asked again. Sohee paused the video that she watched and woke up from lying. 

"We have our date tomorrow so we don't go out today." Sohee winked and laid back. Yeeun sighed. 

"Daehyun is home ?" 

"No. He was helping Eunyoung unni at Voila! Cafe." 

"Hoya ?" Sohee narrowed her eyes at the video. 

"Home maybe. I don't know. Same with Bae twins." Yeeun nodded. Didn't satisfied with the answer actually but she got the points. 

"Anyway, a date ? Not like all of you are couple." Sohee chuckled. 

"Are date only for a couple people ?" Yeeun tilted her head. "We still on date." Sohee said. 

"So where are you guys plan to go tomorrow ?" Sohee fingers played on the keyboard as she answered the question. 

"Shopping." Yeeun felt weird. 

"Shopping ? All of you ?" 

"Yes. With Daehyun, Hoya, and Baro. Not only me and Noori." Yeeun tapped her chin. Sohee opened another video. 

"Why ? Is something wrong ?" Sohee chuckled again. 

"Nothing, actually. Daehyun tried to understand girl mood. Yesterday, Noori were having a moody day. So, Daehyun tried to understand. Hoya and Baro agreed." Sohee told her. 

"Ah, that's why." Yeeun nodded. 

"So, how are you feeling today ? Still mourned ?" Yeeun hit her back. 

"Mourn ? I'm not mourning." 

"Whatever, unni. Are you still sad ?" 

"Not so much as yesterday. Anyway, Hoya really good in making waffle. I'm getting better after eat that." Sohee smiled. 

"My friend." 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter