Chapter 1 - FanGirls

Our Friendship Is Our Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In Cheongdam-dong, there is a lot type of people. But one things that makes them same is, they live in a richest place in Seoul. Yeah, that what makes them one. Anyway, like usual morning, today weather were so breezy. But it became more breezy to one girl that ran with her energy. She saw the place that she ran to and smiled. She started to catched up her breath and walked. She opened the door and looked around.

This is Voila! Cafe. Yes, Voila! Cafe. Weird name ? It's not. Voila was a word in French and it means satisfaction. Everyone love to drink a cup of coffee in here before they went to work. Same with Hyomin. But she still studying in high school. Hyomin took a seat next to her friends. 

"Sorry, I'm late." Hyomin apologize. 

"It's okay." her friend smiled while looked at somewhere. Hyomin followed the gaze but she saw her other friend, Soyeon. 

"Ah, Soyeon-ah. My coffee ?" Hyomin smiled. Soyeon gave her coffee and gave another one to Jiyeon. "Thank you." 

"No thanks, Hyomin-ah." then, Soyeon also looked at somewhere and smiled. Hyomin were getting confused. She followed their gaze and finally found the reason. She didn't looked suprised and drinked her coffee. 

"Yah, Hyomin-ah !" Jiyeon called her. 

"Hmm ?" 

"Do you know who is the hottest man in Cheongdam-dong ?" Jiyeon said without broke her gaze. Hyomin showed her dissaproval mouth. 

"We should go to school now." 

"Aigoo, just for a minute." Soyeon support Jiyeon. Hyomin shooked her head. 

"Okay. Daehyun oppa." both of them looked at her. 

"Daehyun oppa ? Who is he ?" 

"That guy. The one that eating the waffle over there." Jiyeon looked at him. That was the group that she looked just now without non-blinked. 

"You know him ?" Soyeon asked her. 

"Hmm. My cousin oppa, over there. With white shirt, over there. That is Hoya oppa. Satisfied ?" 

"Then, the one that wearing a beanie over there ? If you know then, tell us. Make up a story about him." Hyomin looked at them with a narrowed eyes. Soyeon and Jiyeon smirked at each other. 

"Oh, you guys didn't believe me, huh ?"

"Of course we don't. You are such a shy girl in school. You didn't get along with boys too." Jiyeon make fun of her. 

"Agreed." they bumped their fist. Hyomin blowed a unsatisfied breath. 

"Okay, then. He is Baro oppa. Bae Baro. His blood type is..." Hyomin tapped her chin. "...B ! But he didn't like a B type at all. He always there for his twins." 

"Twins ?" Jiyeon and Soyeon shocked. 

"Hmmm. That girl next to him is his twins. Bae Noori. Noori unni always have a fight with her boyfriend. It never ends." Hyomin sighed. Jiyeon and Soyeon looked at her with an unbelievable face.

"What ?" 

"You think we will believe you ?" Hyomin smiled. 

"It's up to you." Hyomin gave up and drink her coffee while both of them kept staring at that group.

----------

"Aish, where is Sohee ?" Daehyun whined again. Hoya looked at his watch and looked out again. Meanwhile, Noori kept with her handphone. Her expression wasn't good.

"Yah, Jung Daehyun ! Why did you not come with Sohee ? We are late now !" Baro blamed Daehyun. But Daehyun just ate his waffle. Baro sighed. Suddenly, Noori handphone were ringing. Everyone started to anticpating. 

"Is that Sohee ?" Hoya asked her. Noori shooked her head. 

"It's my EX-boyfriend." Daehyun eyes stared at her with a mixed feelings. Noori answered the call. "Hello ?" no words from Noori. Daehyun kept looking at her. 

"Yah, I told you last night. I want a break !" Noori mad at him. "We are done ! I'm not going to dating with you anymore. No more !" stop again. Noori face were boring. "We. Are. Done. That's it. If you don't want to accept my decision, it's up to you. I'm done with you." Noori ends the call and Daehyun ate his waffle back. 

"You should not met that guy in a first place." Hoya told her. 

"I love him in a past. That was a bad memory. BAD memory." Daehyun looked at her again without a words. Baro sighed.

"You are such a failure."

"What did you say, Baro-ah ?"

"You are such a failure. You want that guy but then you dump him ?" Baro sighed again.

"Yah, Baro !"

"Stop both of you. I'm going to buy another coffee. Aish, where is Sohee ? Yah, Daehyun ! Call her." Daehyun looked at Hoya and grabbed his handphone. Noori looked at Daehyun too w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter