Chapter 9

Taemin²

~Atsushi POV~

 

I could tell she was exhausted but I still had to test her cognitive reactions, so I did. I asked her a couple of questions, before shooing Onew out of the bed so she could lie down again.

“Stay with her. I will call her brothers and your friends, so they can come over soon if they want to.” I told him and I saw Yun Hee smile sleepily.

Guess she was still pretty out of it.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

The ringing of the dorm phone woke me and I blinked confused before answering the call with a sleepy voice. “Taemin here…what can I do for you?” I wasn’t bothering with being nice, since the only one who would call us right now would be either Kisaragi-sensei or Onew. Everyone else would use our cell phones.

I listened for a couple of seconds before crashing the receiver down and shouting for my hyungs. My baby sister was awake again. Still a little confused and out of it but otherwise fine.

 

~Minho POV~

 

I heard Taemin answer the phone and it was silent after he took the call, then he started screaming. I nearly wet my pants in shock. How can he do this to his hyungs. With long strides I walked into the living room until I realized what he had shouted. She’s awake again…thank god… I couldn’t even finish this thought when Taemin jumped into my arms, hugged me and seconds later smashed his lips onto mine. To say I was stunned stupid was the understatement of the year.

 

~Jonghyun POV~

 

With Taemins shout all the sleepiness left my body. Despite being exhausted I hauled myself out of the bed taking my grumbling lover with me.

When I entered the living room I couldn’t believe my eyes. Our cute maknae was kissing the living daylights out of my other dongsaeng. I blinked, rubbed my eyes and confirmed what I saw with a look towards Key. He’s standing beside me with wide eyes and opening his mouth to shout at the both of them but I shut him up with a quick kiss. “Let Taeminnie celebrate. His sister is awake again” I whispered against his lips, before I swept him up into my arms and whirled him around.

 

~Key POV~

 

I grumbled softly when Jonghyun practically hauled me out of bed and took me to the living room, while I walk like a zombie behind him. But all sleepiness was gone from my body when I saw my ‘son’ making out with Minho. I couldn’t believe it and I opened my mouth to shout at them in a very umma-like way when Jjongies lips crash into mine and he whispered to me to leave them alone. I don’t have a chance against my dino, so I give in and giggle when he whirls me around.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

I can’t believe I’m actually doing this…but it seems like I am…well…

I stopped thinking and kissed Minho hyung for all I’m worth. I’m so happy right now. After a few seconds I feel him respond and I feel even happier. My sister will be all right and it seems my crush on Hyung isn’t as one sided as I believed.

When I broke our kiss to breath I smiled goofily and turned to Jonghyun and Key.

“…can we go to the hospital…please, umma?” I asked him and pouted cutely.

I wanted to see my sister but I had to get permission from my hyungs, because I haven’t been sleeping and eating right during the last few days and they ordered me to rest, but that was the farthest from my mind at the moment. I wanted to see my sister.

 

~Key POV~

 

I could see him pout, but I would have taken him anyway.

I was also happy Yun Hee is on the mend again. So I ushered everyone into their rooms to put on some decent clothes so we can get to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

A/N I know my grammar is slightly off and also I’m changing times like others change their clothes…when someone has the time and courage to beta this please tell me ^^ I’m not in the mood right now. Too much thoughts in my head to concentrate on something like this.