Chapter 12

Taemin²

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I listened to my own callous words again and I shivered in Onews arms. My breathing hitched and tears started to fall without my consent. Without any regard for the pain I inflicted on myself I crawled into Onews lap and buried my head into his chest, while crying.
I couldn’t take one look at the small screen. I didn’t need to. I saw everything happening in my head again and again. It had been less than a week since this happened, I had tried to keep my thoughts away from this, but there was nothing I could do.

I heard the others gasp and I think they all watched with morbid fascination what had happened. Atsushi and Ryosuke both had been there in the crowd, but had been under constant control of the boss whose right hand man I now was, since I had gained the place due to the defeat of this moron. It was a job I didn’t want and I told him so, when he wanted me to step up. But I don’t know if I can escape it forever. Fact was I was tired, in pain and I wanted to be held by someone who loved me for who I was.

 

~Onew POV~

 

I watched with morbid fascination when those two on the screen committed seppuku…okay…there was no one who cut of their heads but I guess they did not deserve that honor from what I heard Yun Hee say on the screen. Then I watched her battle this big man and when I saw her go down I thought that was it, she would die for sure even though I had her here in my arms.

I held her tight in my arms. Who puts such a sweet girl through something like this? She does not deserve this…and she did it for her brothers….she did it for Daisuke and Taemin…fully knowing there was the possibility she could not succeed and that she and her parents died in vain…but she did it regardless. I buried my nose into her soft hair and my hand her back, when she was settled into my lap.

 

~Taemin POV

~

 

I gagged, when I watched the woman who gave birth to me die. This tape was horrible and I turned away and into Minhos strong arms, when Yun Hee started to battle this horrible man.

I heard the others gasp and saw the man hitting Yun Hee heavily into the chest, before turning away again.

 

~Minho POV~

 

I wasn’t too sure I could watch this, but I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the screen. Jonghyun and Key also watched the whole tape, while Taemin turned away and into my arms. I pulled him against me and I his hair to calm him down.

 

~Jonghyun POV~

 

I looked back and forth between the bed and the screen. This small little girl hat defeated…killed this big man with a kick to his throat.

I couldn’t believe it but I had seen it. And I couldn’t feel disgusted by this. I felt disgusted by her parents who had sold her out to these people, these gangsters’. She had to defeat him herself, so she and her brothers could be free.

I have to admit, I admire her.

 

~Key POV~

 

These…these horrible persons…I couldn’t call them her parents…they had sold their children to the yakuza. They tried to my SON out….and my daughter would have been a toy, if she had not succeeded…sheesh…I don’t know what I should think but I can’t hate Yun Hee for what she did…that’s a fact…she only did it to protect herself and her brothers even if she had to sacrifice her parents.

I leaned into Jonghyun and looked at this inspector, who looked stunned.

 

~Takashima Shusuke POV~

 

When she announced she would show me what has happened, I looked mildly curious. I took my place at the front of the crowd, watching silently what was unfolding on the small screen and my eyes grew wider and wider. This offered more information than I had gotten out of her, when we had interviewed her after we found the bodies of her parents. I watched intently and now I comprehended why her movements had been impaired. The hit to her chest must have been more than painful and if I would estimate from this point of view without medical knowledge I would gather it could have been possible that it even stopped her heart for a few seconds. I had read about this phenomenon of pressure induced heart failure and by the way her face went more than pale before gaining back color after the second hit, I would glean this from it.

I made notes on my little notepad and when the screen went black I turned towards the bed.

“…why didn’t you tell me all of this, when I interviewed you?” I asked.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I turned when I heard him ask me this and looked at him with glassy red rimmed eyes.

“…you wouldn’t have believed it…you thought I had killed them, because my finger prints were on the wakizashi…you did not listen…” I rasped, before collapsing into Onews arms, my eyes fluttering shut while I lost consciousness.