Chapter 7

Taemin²

~Taemin POV~

 

I haven’t seen Onew or Yun Hee in a couple of hours, but I thought nothing of it. Yun Hee was just as old as I was and she could take care of herself and there was nothing odd about Onew hyung being out after practice, so I was quite surprised when he called us to the hospital.

We all came practically running and when we arrived I saw him sitting there with his head in his hands and tears streaming down his face.

He hadn’t told us what was going on just that he was at the hospital.

Key kneeled down in front of him and asked him softly what was going on.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

Shortly after they cut of the narcotics I woke up. I slowly blinked my eyes open and my eyes widened, when I saw my doctors face. “Atsushi…” I whispered, when he put a finger in front of his lips to shush me.

“Listen to me…they will still insist on you becoming his right hand man…woman…whatever…whether you want it or not…when you defeated him…you became his successor…they may leave you alone for a while and they will do nothing to your brothers, but you can’t evade them forever.”, he whispered into my ear and I nodded to indicate I knew what he was talking about.

“You will have to tell your new friends…they deserve to know what happened…and be prepared for the police to come…they know you’re here and they want answers…they found the body.”

I felt his hand my cheek and I smiled slightly, still a little out of it from the drugs they gave me to put me under. “…I will put you to sleep again for the next couple of days so you don’t have to deal with it right away…and for your knee to heal. I put you into a removable cast, but I want you to wear it twenty-four seven for at least four weeks, before you can start to put pressure on your leg again…you tore nearly all tendons in your knee with that stunt of yours during the fight…”

I nodded lightly and my eyes widened for a moment when I felt a needle slide into my skin and seconds later my eyelids dropped down again and I drifted off to sleep.

 

~Onew POV~

 

It took me a while to tell them what had happened, when they finally arrived at the hospital. Tears were running down my cheeks and I tried to keep my voice even, but I don’t think I succeeded well. Taemin looked at me with wide eyes and insisted to be led to his sister.

I nodded softly and walked towards the room I had seen the nurses bring her.

When I opened the door I saw the doctor remove a needle from Yun Hees arm and when I looked at her face her glassy eyes widened for a moment, before they closed. I don’t even know if she had seen me.

I looked curiously at the syringe in the doctor’s hand and he smiled slightly.

 

~Kisaragi Atsushi POV~

 

“I put her back under the narcotics. Yun Hee always denies herself the pain medication she needs when she’s injured and I don’t want to have to deal with a y patient every time I enter the room. When I remove the tubes from her knee I’ll wake her back up…before that it’s a no go.” I explained softly towards the young man who had brought her in.

Then I spotted the guys behind him and gestured for them to enter the room.

“Feel free to stay with her. She will appreciate the company even though she can’t react to you.” I told them before leaving.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

I took in the scene in front of me and started to process the words spoken in soft Korean, although with a slight Japanese accent. This must be the doctor Onew hyung told us about. The one who knew Yun Hee from his time in Tokyo.  Yun Hee looked so frail on the white bed and with so many tubes and machines attached to her body. I walked towards the bed and gathered my sisters hand into mine, it softly, before I took a look at her cast. It wasn’t one made out of plaster but a removable cast. It made it impossible for her to move her knee the slightest bit and what I could see from her leg suggested it would be better for her that she couldn’t move it.

I didn’t listen to the doctors words when he told us about putting her back under the narcotics, I could only see her pale face and I worried for her.

 

A/N: I needed to distract myself from the happenings in Japan. I fear for the people there. I still don't know if my friends in Japan are okay or not. I hope and pray they are, but at the moment there is now way of knowing. My thoughts are with them but I don't want to see these pictures of the Tsunami crashing into Japan anymore. So I started to write. Maybe I will upload another chapter soon. I don't know. March 11th, 2011 is a black day for Japan. Let's pray it doesn't get worse.