Chapter 22

Taemin²

~Heechul POV~

 

I slowly blinked my eyes open and watched her skeptically. "What is it, love?", I wanted to know and I leaned my head slightly sideways.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

It was now or never. I had to drop the bomb and see what would happen. I slowly turned and took a look at the other boys. My brothers would have my head for not telling them, this much I knew. Taemin would probably keel over dead, when he found out and I had to tell him sooner rather than later, because tonight was my last night of 'freedom'.

I smiled softly and took out my iPhone, flipped through my pictures until I found the one I searched for. I turned the phone and showed it to Heechul.

 

~Heechul POV~

 

When she turned her iPhone towards me I paled. The picture showed her all sweaty and half with a baby in her arms. The baby was still glistening from this weird white-red stuff they have on them when they are born and Yun Hee was smiling but looking exhausted as well.

I gulped and looked at her.

"…how…how old where you? And…whose baby is this?" I wanted to know.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I smiled softly and pecked him on the cheek. "I was nearly seventeen when Seungri was born…as for the father…I have only ever slept with one man…and you know him very well." I told him and wound my arms around him.

Around us everybody had gone dead silent and you could have heard a pin drop.

 

~Heechul POV~

 

"You mean to tell me…I have a baby son?", I asked her softly and she nodded. "Why didn't you tell me? I had every right to know."

 

~Yun Hee POV ~

 

"I couldn't…my life was ups and downs when Seungri was born. There were my masters to take care of, the whole business concerning the 'family' and I had to take care of Seungri and myself. My brothers don't know this but mum and dad had me emancipated when they found out I was pregnant so I could keep him and well…I had to work. I had barely time to myself in the last couple of years…until I came here."

 

~Heechul POV~

 

"Where is my son now?" I demanded to know. I wanted to see him.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

"He's with Atsushi and his brother. They've been taking care of him while I was ill and today I got the all clear from my doctors and tomorrow morning I will fetch him and yeah…" I trailed off.

 

~Heechul POV~

 

"You let those two guys take care of my…our baby boy?" I asked her with wide eyes. I was still staring at the picture of her and the little baby boy. My heart was racing and my thoughts were too.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

"Yes I do…I trust them with my live and the live of my little Seungri…and I would be happy, if you would take this chance to get to know him…I want him to have his daddy. I always told him about you, showed him pictures and so on, but I want him to have the real thing." I told him.

 

A/N: I'm sorry it took me so long to post this chapter and I apologize again, because I do not know when I will post the next. Maybe I will write a bit more during the next days, but I need some more inspiration. Also it would help if I would get some feedback if this something you would read. How do you think will Heechul react and most importantly, how will her brothers react? Any ideas? Please help. Thank you very much for your patience.