Chapter 11

Taemin²

~Kisaragi Atsushi POV~

 

I’m happy my brother arrived here and now we enter Yun Hees room together. Only to be followed by her brother and his three band mates.

I silently slip towards the bed and take in Yun Hees elevated heart rate and glare at the inspector, before settling down at the head of the bed, putting my hand on Yun Hees shoulder to keep her calm.

When I look up I can see the confused looks on SHINees faces.

Time to introduce your self’s guys.I thought

 

~Kisaragi Ryosuke POV~

 

When I enter the room I am relieved to see Yun Hee awake and glaring at the inspector. I know why she hates him. He was the one who interrogated her right after her parents’ death and he wasn’t exactly gentle about it, because he thought she was involved. I guess we have to open his eyes and tell SHINee what the hell is going on. I hope they take it well.

It wouldn’t be good for Yun Hee to have to move again so soon.

I bow down at a ninety degree angle for SHINee and introduce myself. “I’m Kisaragi Ryosuke. Yun Hees lawyer and a family friend.” I tell them and receive confused looks.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

“Why would my sister need a lawyer…and who is this man?”

I point at the man in the trench coat my sister is so busy glaring at she doesn’t even notice us entering. She only looks up briefly as her doctor puts his hand at her shoulder, before leaning into hyungs side again. What the hell is going on here?

 

~Takashima Shusuke POV~

 

“I am inspector Takashima Shusuke. I’m the head of the investigation in her parents’ death and her involvement in the whole incident.” I tell them proudly only to be glared at even more.

Inwardly I cringe but I try not to show it.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

Not being able to talk a great deal out of satisfactionI think, but I can see my twin ready to jump down this s throat and tear his heart out, so I’m at least a bit happy. Ignoring my doctors advice I open my mouth and start talking in a low raspy voice.

“Nice to see you Takashima-san, but I believe my doctor told you to leave me alone…but since you are so insistent to know what happened, feel free to watch the videotapes I nicked and copied from the cameras around the location.”

I nodded towards Ryosuke, while snuggling closer to Onew, because I felt so cold from the narcotics. I hate this feeling but I get it every time.

 

~Onew POV~

 

What the hell are they talking about? Yun Hee should have been involved in her parents’ death? I can’t believe that.

I feel her shivering against my side and pull her closer towards me, gathering her into my arms while this Ryosuke sets up a small DVD player he brought with him.

Everyone gathers around us so they can watch with us and before the DVD even starts Yun Hee buries her head in my shoulder.

 

~DVD content~

 

A man who looks a lot like Andou Daisuke and a woman who sports Taemins and Yun Hees soft features are standing in front of a huge crowd. Yun Hee is kneeling on the ground before them, looking up defiantly yet guilty.

“I’m sorry…Kaa-san, Too-san…but it’s the only way to get out of this…for them to leave Dai and Minnie alone…I know you always told me they would not be affected…that I would be the only one, but you lied to me…He” she turned and pointed at a burly man in a business suit “told me he would recruit Daisuke forcefully to become one of his minions and Taemin would become his personal if you couldn’t pay your debts back. He has already taken me away from dad…I don’t want this going on anymore. I’ve been hurt enough…I won’t let anyone hurt my brothers.”

Yun Hee looked defiantly at her parents. “That is why I struck a deal with him.” She nodded towards the man again and stood up from the ground standing tall and proud before them.

“You…” she pointed at her parents “will have to sacrifice yourselves in order to pay your debt and I will have to defeat his right hand man fare and square”

The man and woman turned towards each other after listening to Yun Hees words and they conversed in low voices so it wasn’t easy to listen in on their words.

When they turned towards Yun Hee again their faces were ashen but they nodded their consent, stepping forward to kiss and hug their daughter good bye only to be laughed at by the surrounding crowd.

Yun Hee gulped visibly when she handed both of them a small wakizashibefore turning away.

The next few scenes showed how the pair knelt down next to each other, ripped their stomachs open with the short sword and their intestines spilling onto the ground.

They did not make a sound during this, but their hands had intertwined during this and they died slowly from the extensive blood loss.

The young girl stood there, not turning around, only looking at the ground, standing in the growing sea of blood at her feet, her eyes closed and her breathing slightly elevated.

It took a few moments and rude comments from the audience to get her to react. She whirled around, her eyes steely and she nodded slightly.

“I’m ready…let’s get this over with…this will decide everything…and no one is allowed to interfere…none of your people and none of mine…just like the contract says.”, she said, her voice dark.

A tall man with huge muscles walked towards her, towering above her and looking down on her, when he reached her.

“All right…this will be over soon and I will have a new toy.” He said rubbing his hands, before he lunged for her.

Yun Hee evaded him and danced more or less around him for a while to exhaust him.

Then it happened. She slipped on the blood and went down. Before she could do anything his foot slammed down next to her knee and she cringed in pain, since he had grazed it.

She got up fast, but he punched her chest with a heavy fist and she went down again gasping heavily for breath.

When he went to let his foot crash down on her chest again, she kicked him into his family jewels and scrambled back trying to gain her footing back.

His fist connected with her chest when she got up the same moment her foot slammed into his throat, while she turned herself slightly out of the way of the fist.

Moments later he went down gasping for air and turning blue. His hands clawing helplessly at his throat but no one took pity of him. They left him to die there. Yun Hee turned away and limped out of the cameras range.