Chapter 5

Taemin²

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I turned towards the mirror wall and smiled when I saw Taemin and me stand at the same height. Our hair looked the same. We even had it tied back into a low ponytail and when we moved it was like we were in sync.

It was slightly scary but also funny as hell so I giggled softly and looked into his eyes.

“Ne…Aniki…this is scary…I could pass for you.” I whispered softly and Taemin nodded lightly.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

“Yes…you could…but…what did you call me?”

I looked into her brown eyes and smiled softly. She was really cute and she would steal my position as the youngest with my hyungs but well…I would deal with it.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

My smile broadened when he asked me what I called him.

“Big brother…I know the Korean term but I like Aniki better…it feels more like…home.” I answered him and watched his friends in the mirror for a few moments before I decided to turn around and greet them properly.

I bowed down at my waist and introduced myself in a soft voice.

“Hi…I’m Lee Yun Hee. Taemin-nii’s little twin sister. Please take care of me.”

I got a snort as an answer and raised my brow.

When I looked up I could see that all his band mates and my brother were laughing.

“What?” I asked a bit impatient and I immediately got an answer.

 

~Jonghyun POV~

 

When she asked us to take care of her I couldn’t help it. I snorted softly before I started to laugh outright. Hell…this was just too funny. She scared us to death, when she tackled Onew hyung to the ground and now asks us to take care of her like a shy little girl.

I don’t buy this bull .

“We…take care of you? Sorry…but somebody would have to save us from your wrath every five minutes…you scared the living daylights out of me when you…tackled Onew hyung like that.”

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

When Jonghyun hyung addressed me like this I blushed.

“I’m sorry, Oppa. I didn’t mean to scare you…it’s just…this is instinct. There are not many people I trust to be near me…who I trust not to hurt me, because of who my brother is…I’m not used to people touching me gently. I learned to defend myself ever since the first fans saw me in town with Daisuke and decided it would be a good idea to try and kidnap me to get a date with him.”

I shuddered at the thought and closed my eyes for a moment, so I could calm myself down again.

It wasn’t good to dwell on these thoughts.

 

~Onew POV~

 

I could tell by her reaction she did not take my action lightly.

It seemed to me like she shied away from touching anyone except her brother and her friends even though I did not know her.

Dir en greys band leader hadn’t told me much about her, when he had called me and told me about her, only the bare necessities so I could inform the management and find a solution for her housing problem. She would live at our dorm…okay...in our house, but she would have to share a bedroom with one of us, since we only had three of them and were already shared them between us.

But right now was not the time to think about this.

I could see her shudder and walked over to her, still keeping my distance.

“Yun Hee…are you all right?” I asked her softly.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I felt Taemin move beside me and my hand shot out to take a hold of his, so I could keep myself calm. I drew a couple of deep breaths before I opened my eyes and was rewarded with the concerned eyes of Onew hyung. It took me a moment to find words to respond to him.

He radiated such a calm collected presence although I could sense he had a quite mischievous side. I wanted to flee into his arms, but I couldn’t do that.

So I nodded a tiny nod and straightened myself up.

“Yes…I…I think I’m okay…I just need to wear myself out a little.” I answered.

Training till I drop dead from exhaustion sounds good…at least I don’t have to think about anything, if I’m too exhausted to even move a muscle.I thought to myself and walked over to my backpack.

“You still have dance training today, right?” I asked softly.

 

~Onew POV~

 

I could see she was lying to herself, but I didn’t call her about it. It would do none of us any good if we argued with each other right away, so I only nodded and moved towards my place in our formation.

“Yes…we do. If you want to, you can join us…although I don’t expect you to know the moves or master them.” I answered her, challenging her indirectly and by the emotions flashing in her eyes I could see I made the right move.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

“All right…I’ll only change my jeans for sweat pants and I’ll join you.” I answered and got my short sweatpants out of my pack. I toed of my shoes and shoved my blue jeans down my hips onto the ground. I felt them stare at me, but I ignored it, hoping they wouldn’t see the slight swelling of my right knee.

With sure moves I pulled up the knee length pants and put my shoes back on, walking over to the mirror wall were they were waiting for me.

All five boys were wide eyed and I thought for a moment that Onew was drooling.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

She did not change her clothes in front of us…she just did not do this right now…I can’t believe it…heck…she’s gorgeous…and my sister.

I face palmed at the thought and blushed deep red.

God, how could I have such thoughts about my own twin?

 

~Jonghyun POV~

 

Wow…she’s y…and thoroughly trained by the looks of it. Lean long legs…just like Taeminnie…

My thoughts seemed to have radiated through the room, because Key slapped the back of my head and I looked at him a little angry.

“Key~ …how did I earn this slap?” I whinnied and locked eyes with my rapper a little angrily.

 

~Key POV~

 

Well…she is y…but still…she’s just as young as Taeminnie…we shouldn’t even think about it. Besides…I’m lucky…I’ve got Jjongie…but I should get his mind out of the gutter, before he decides to put his foot into his mouth yet again.

So I slapped my boyfriend onto the back of his head and got him to turn to me.

“Just to keep your mind out of the gutter!” I told him and grinned softly.

 

~Minho POV~

 

I was floored when she removed her jeans with such a casualty. Heck, she even had Taemins lean legs. Never had I seen a girl do such a thing and I’ve been with SM Entertainment for a couple of years now. Guess I haven’t seen everything yet.

I chuckled softly when I saw Jonghyun and Key interact like they always do and I was relieved. Things started to go back to normal again.

I moved into my position and saw Taemin do the same after blushing.

 

~Onew POV~

 

Okay…I have been warned she would do something like this. Niikura hyung told me she grew up with only boys as role models around her and so she mostly acted like one of them…but this is…just wow…she has y legs…but something’s off…I can’t put my finger on it.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and gestured for her to watch us for a few moments before joining in if she could.

She simply nodded and when the music started up again I could see her dance in the mirror a couple of meters beside us, mirroring Taemins moves down to perfection.

To say she had stunned me again was an understatement.