Chapter 4

Taemin²

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I felt someone tear my hand away from Toshiyas shirt and slowly turned my head towards said person.  My eyes widened a bit and I watched my twin cautiously as he the back of my hand with his thumb, trying to sooth me alongside Toshiyas singing.

I watched him and a shy smile appeared in my face only to be mirrored in Taemins, when I interlaced my fingers with his.

Something between us just felt right and I felt safe again. Not only in Totos arms but also with Taemin near.

I hesitated before I slid out of Toshiyas arms and to the floor into the arms of my kneeling twin.

We both were startled about my action, but I just took one look into his eyes and I knew he had felt it too, this feeling of belonging and being whole for the first time in nearly nineteen years.

My arms wound themselves around his shoulders and I felt his tangle around my waist.

 

~Toshiya POV~

 

I was startled when Yun Hee slid out of my arms and into this guys who sat at my feet. When I took a closer look I saw it was Taemin, must be Taemin because it was like looking at Yun Hee all over again.

They really looked the same. Had I not known Yun Hee was a girl, I would have never guessed it.

She cuddled up to him and I could see and feel the tension leaving her body.

When I looked towards my band mates I saw each and every one of them smile softly although we all had tears in our eyes.

Our baby girl would leave us today and no one knew when we would see her again.

 

~Onew POV~

 

Whoa…that was one hell of a move.

My back hurt where I had come into contact with the ground first. She really had slammed me down hard, but when the ache dulled to a low throb I sat up again and saw her in Taemins arms already. This other guy was sitting in the chair above them and looked at her with tears in his eyes.

When I looked around I saw her other mates were teary eyed too.

I decided to ignore it and stand up.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

When I felt my twin sister move into my arms something clicked between us.

It was as if we had never been separated.

I felt her heart beat against mine and I smiled softly, while removing the hood from her had only to realize this was like looking into a mirror.

She snuggled up into my arms and held me close like she never wanted to let go again.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

When I was in Taemins arms I calmed down completely and after a couple of minutes I shyly took a look around seeing all these beautiful men watching me.

I smiled softly into the direction of my adoptive brother and his friends.

“I’ll be fine, Daidai.” I said softly in Japanese, using his nickname from my childhood days.

 

~Daisuke POV~

 

When I heard her tell me she would be fine, I knelt down beside her and her twin.

“All right, Yun Yun…but I want you to call me at least every second day and to mail me. I still want to be a part of your live, little one. I love you too much to lose you entirely to these guys.” I said softly and my hand through her hair, eliciting a smile from Yun Hee.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

“Will do, Aniki…will do. You know I don’t want to lose you or my boys…but I know this is the only way for all of us… I can’t come with you to your world tour so I will have to stay here. But I still want video footage from all of you. I want to see you…to be a an important part of your lives…just like you all are for me.”, I answered and I could see them all nod before Kaoru ushered them out of the door, claiming they had a schedule to keep, which I knew was true. They would give an interview to some magazine I couldn’t remember the name of, but I knew none of them was one for long goodbyes so smiled and waved.

“I’ll see you around, boys. Ki o tsukete yo.”

 

~Taemin POV~

 

So this redhead was her adoptive brother. He had raised her and when I took a good look I recognized all of them.

Holy …those are Dir en grey…super stars in Japan and going on tour soon…and she was raised by them?

I nearly fainted when I heard her talk so casually with them although I couldn’t understand a word.

“Uhm…Yun Hee? Are you sure it’s okay for them to walk away like this?” I asked her softly, when I felt her lean into me again and shortly after a wet patch appeared at my shoulder.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I listened to Taemins soft, soothing voice and nodded, even though tears were staining my cheeks again when my boys, my family left me.

I knew Taemin and his friends would take care of me. I had heard Kaoru talk to their leader Onew on the phone and they had promised although I still don’t know how Kaoru managed this feat since he did not speak one word in Korean.

“It’s okay…this was part of today’s schedule and I know if they had not left now they would have taken me with them again, regardless of the consequences for all of us. It’s better this way…believe me.” I answered him in soft Korean und closed my eyes to calm down again.

 

~Key POV~

 

Oh my god…they left us with her? How will we cope? What will we do when she ticks out like this again? We’re not strong enough…

My thoughts were frantic and I started to go into mother hen mode, when I felt Jonghyuns hand at my shoulder.

 

~Jonghyun POV~

 

I could see Key was freaking out. Sometimes he simply thought too much about the ‘what ifs’ in live.

I put my hand onto his shoulder and told him to calm down in a soft voice as not to startle our guest, before looking at her and Taemin.

They were kind of cute together and when they turned to look up at us my breath was caught.

They literally looked the same. Not one hair was out of place.

The cut was the same, their eyes, noses and lips had the same shape and when Taemin helped her find her footing I realized they were exactly the same height.

She even wore the same things Taemin had worn when he had left the dorm in the morning.

 

~Onew POV~

 

I watched our twins…I decided to call them our twins since that was what they were.

They looked like they had developed in one egg and not two. When I heard them talking I couldn’t make out who was talking, because they even sounded the same, had the same lilt in their voices.

It was downright scary, but I still smiled.

Taemin looked happy, really happy for the first time in a very long time.

Not only happy because we got out a new song or a new video or because we had a successful concert. He looked genuinely happy for the first time since I knew him.

And when our maknae was happy I was happy.