Chapter 13

Taemin²

~Onew POV~

 

My eyes widened when Yun Hee suddenly went limp in my arms. I took one look at her und pressed her into my chest, holding her tight.

She was so damn pale and shivering. Cold sweat drenched her body and I sighed softly when Atsushi-hyung tugged at my arm to put her down.

I slowly stood up and put her down on the bed never letting go of her hand.

Everyone was watching me intently but I could not care less.

I grabbed the soft towel from her bedside table and wiped her sweaty brow, drying her cheeks and her neck, before wrapping her into the sheets and kissing her brow.

“Don’t be afraid…we won’t leave you alone.” I told her and everybody in the room mumbled their consent.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

When I saw her go limp my body went rigid in Minho hyungs arms. I tensed up and watched with wide eyes how Onew put her down to bed and tucked her in.

He was so gentle with her and I relaxed a bit, even though I could tell from the bleeping sounds around us that her breathing had turned a bit irregular and her heart rate had gone up.

 

~Kisaragi Atsushi POV~

 

I was glad Onew put her down to bed without making a fuss. While he dried her body and tucked her in, I gave her some light pain medication and a light sedative so she would calm down and sleep a bit. To much stress wasn’t good for her. Especially after I had seen the video. If I was right, the first punch to her chest had let her heart stand still and although she kept moving on it was the second punch that put it back into gear. If this one hadn’t happened she would have definitely been dead. I gulped silently and nodded to my brother to take the inspector away.

 

~Kisaragi Ryosuke POV~

 

I watched and stayed silent. I had been there when this all had happened and I knew how the little one felt. When Atsushi gave me the go ahead I ushered our dear inspector out of the room and gave him a copy of the DVD for his use.

“I hope you are satisfied, Inspector. It seems like you aggravated Yun Hees condition further without purpose. She would have cooperated in her own time. She needs time to recuperate now. I would advise you strongly to stay away from her or you will feel the wrath of her family and friends.” I told him with a cold look. I could see him shiver and nod, before bowing and leaving without another word. I guess he got the message loud and clear.

 

~Key POV~

 

I looked up to Jjongie. “Come on…let’s leave them alone. She has to sleep to get better and we’ve seen her awake…” I told him softly and Jonghyun nodded slightly. I looked towards Onew, Taemin and Minho. I knew neither of them would leave. Onew and Taemin wouldn’t leave because of Yun Hee and Minho because of Taemin. I smiled softly.

“Take care, boys. I will see you at home tonight. All of you!” I went into total Umma-mode. Onew had to rest to and not on a chair but in a proper bed.

 

~Jonghyun POV~

 

When Key went into mother hen mode I smiled and gently led him out of the room. Our friends would know what was good for them and I would not interfere. “Come on, mother hen. I’ll take you home and you can go to sleep again.”

 

~Taemin POV~

 

I nodded towards Key-umma. I would be back later, but right now I wanted to be by my twin sisters’ side. I sat down in Onews chair, because he sat on the bed, still Yun Hees hair to keep her calm. I wanted to tell him to back off from her but I couldn’t. She had clung to him, when it got all too much for her. She didn’t come to me…perhaps couldn’t come to me. So I stayed silent and smiled softly when I felt Minho hyungs hands on my shoulders. I leaned my head against his tummy and smiled, when his hand gently through my hair.

I just sat there and watched.

 

~Minho POV~

 

I was so proud of Taemin. He did not blow a fuse when Onew held his sister. He smiled and accepted the fact his sister seemed to feel secure in Onew hyungs arms. I too watched how Onew cared for her and I had to smile. He was really gentle and careful with her. There was not even a trace of his normal clumsiness in his movements.

 

~Kisaragi Atsushi POV~

 

I surveyed her for a few moments, before I reached a decision. I took in the view of Onew caring for Yun Hee and I knew he would take good care of her. I smiled softly and stood up.

“All right. We should get a few things into motion. Yun Hee hates hospitals so the sooner she’s out of here the better for her. Since she is stable I think it would be best, we would take her home.” I told them and waited for the things which would come.

 

~Onew POV~

 

When Kisaragi-sensei told us, we could move her home I looked up from her face towards him. “You mean like taking her to the dorm? Do you think we can take good enough care of her? What will she need?” I asked him excitedly. I wanted to take her home. No questions asked. In my mind I was rearranging our living conditions until it hit me like a hammer. Yun Hee would have to sleep in my room. There was no way either of us would move into one of the couples rooms. That would be way too awkward.  But would she be okay with sharing a room with a boy. That was when I realized she had shared all her live with another boy. She had been with Daisuke and his friends. She only knew boys, so it wouldn’t be too awkward.

 

~Kisaragi Atsushi POV~

 

I giggled softly at his words. “I wouldn’t have said we should take her home if I didn’t think you could cope with this. Yun Hee will be quite independent once she comes around again. She will have her crutches and can move around indoors as long as she does not over do it. Only thing I will insist on will be enough rest for her leg and she will have to take painkillers if she wants them or not. You will have to assure she takes them. Other than that she should be fine and it’s not like I am out of the world. I am just a call away. I actually am your next doors neighbor.” I told them and nodded towards the door.

“Let’s get her home.”