Chapter 6

Taemin²

A/N: First of all thank you to anyone who reads this and to all my subscribers. *bows down* m(_._)m 

I will add a little more drama to this ff and actually my characters ran a little wild...just like my imagination, so I hope you will all enjoy the next couple of chapters. I have a rough draft for the story in my mind, but I still welcome wishes from my readers and I'll try to add them to my storyline.

 

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

Dancing along with them hurt like a , but I couldn’t bring myself to stop. I knew the pills I nicked from Kyo last night wouldn’t last forever, but I hadn’t anticipated the pain in my leg to be that strong.

But I couldn’t let myself down so I pushed myself harder and danced on and soon the adrenaline rush of dancing just as good as my new family kicked in and they pain dimmed a bit.

I really danced myself into exhaustion.

 

~Onew POV~

 

When I stopped practice after more than two hours I turned around to see Yun Hee collapse to the ground. She looked happy, even though her breathing was labored a bit.

“You okay?” I wanted to know, handing her one of my towels, while using another to wipe the sweat off of my brow.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

When Onew let us stop I collapsed to the ground, a happy grin on my face to mask the pain I felt.

I thought my knee was possibly three times as thick as before and it hurt like a .

When he asked me if I was okay, I hesitated, taking a look around, before I answered.

The others had left the room to go and take a shower or something like that. We were alone in this room and I decided to trust Onew. He was my hyung and he would take care of me.

“…no…I’m not…hurts…” I managed to get out, while wiping my brow.

 

~Onew POV~

 

When she took a look around to gouge where the others were, I grew nervous and then she told me, she was hurt.  When did she hurt herself? What has happened? I didn’t notice anything…she did the same thing like we…unless…

“Have you been injured before training with us?” I asked softly, kneeling down beside her.

When she nodded in answer, I refrained from scolding her. She looked so miserable and in pain.

“Where does it hurt?”

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

With wide eyes I realized I wouldn’t be scolded. At least not right now.

When he asked me, where I had hurt myself, I carefully moved my right pant leg above my knee. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming out in pain and startled when I saw it had gone from skin colored to an ugly blue red and was swollen beyond anything I had ever experienced.

I winced and closed my eyes. No wonder it hurt so much.

 

~Onew POV~

 

Yun Hee didn’t answer verbally, but she moved her pant leg. When I saw her knee, my eyes grew wide. Even by the looks of it the pain must be excruciating. Yet she had danced with it for two hours straight and she had been on it for most of the last day.

I bit my lip and thought about what I would do best right now.

She needs to see a doctor…but she looks to much like Taeminnie…I can’t change that…I’ll take her to our doctor and we will see what he tells us.

When I had decided my course of action I told her to hold onto her backpack which I gave her and then I took her into my arms bridal style.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

Onew looked thoughtful when I glanced at him and the next moment I had my backpack in my arms and he gathered me into his arms, carrying me bridal style out of the SM Building.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck and tried to keep my breath even, because every jostle of my leg hurt, but I could do nothing against it.

My breathing hitched and I gave into the urge to cry. Tears streamed down my face, while Onew walked out of the building with me.

He headed down the street and then crossed it, before entering another high building.

My sight was too blurred for me to read the Hangul signs above the door and the pain tinged my sight kind of red, before the world started to tilt out of focus and I lost consciousness in Onews arms.

 

~Onew POV~

 

As careful as I could manage in my haste to get her to a doctor, I walked out of the building and across the street. I felt my shirt go wet with her tears and I heard the soft whimpers she let out every time I jostled her. I bit my lip and entered the hospital across the street.

When the nurse at the counter saw me with ‘Taemin’ in my arms she gestured for me to go through into one of the rooms and told me, a doctor would come in shortly.

That was, when I felt Yun Hee go limp in my arms.

“…like right now would be better…fainted…” I managed to say, while lying my pretty charge down at the stretcher in the middle of the room.

The nurse rushed out and came back in with a doctor. I looked up and smiled a bit, when I saw it was the new Japanese doctor who had moved here a couple of months ago. He was a really nice guy and I think, Yun Hee would be comfortable with him.

“What happened?” he asked me and I carefully moved Yun Hees pant leg up, so he could see her knee.

“She danced with this for two hours…okay…when we started it didn’t look like this…her skin looked normal, but after training she collapsed and yeah…I took her here. I don’t know how it happened but she told me, it happened before she trained with me and the boys.” I told him, while he examined her leg, causing her to groan in pain, even though she was unconscious. I nearly jumped out of my skin, when I heard this sound and started to her cheek soothingly. “Everything will be well, Yun Hee.”, I whispered.

“What did you say?” I heard the doctor ask and I repeated my words with a confused look in my eyes. He looked into Yun Hees face for the first time and sighed.

“So we meet again, Lee Yun Hee…you reckless girl.” He said and smiled at my confused face.

“I was her doctor back in Tokyo…never seen a more reckless girl.” He explained, while ordering the nurse to take her for an x-ray after he gave her a shot with some strong pain medication.

 

When the nurse came back with Yun Hee he took a look at the pictures of Yun Hees knee and his face became grave. “Really reckless…I need to call her brother so he can consent the surgery…she could lose the ability to walk if we don’t…or even her leg.” He said and fished for his cell phone. Seemed he really knew her because a couple of minutes later Yun Hee was wheeled out again for her surgery without having woken up again and I stayed in the waiting room near the operation area.

 

Four hours later they wheeled Yun Hees prone body past me. That was, when I decided it was time to call the others.