Chapter 17

Taemin²

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I woke up a couple of hours later, still dressed in my sweatpants and my shirt. Only my shoes had been removed. When I tried to turn, I found I couldn’t. I blinked my eyes open und was confronted with my boyfriends worried eyes. I smiled softly and kissed his soft lips, before burying my head in his chest, sighing softly.

“Mianhe oppa. I didn’t want to make you worry.”

I felt his arms tighten around me and he held me close.

 

~Onew POV~

 

“Don’t do this to me, Yun Yun. Don’t make me worry so much. I love you, Yun Hee…I can’t stand the thought of losing you.” I whispered and pressed her into my chest to hold her close.

I just told her I loved her and it was true. I did not want to lose her, not now not ever again. She was the one for me.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

My breathing hitched when he told me, he loved me. I looked up to him and smiled. “…saranghae…” I answered him in soft Korean, before I crushed my lips onto his, kissing him for all I was worth.

My body melted into his and I held him just as close as he held me.

 

~Onew POV~

 

She loves me too…she loves me too…god…I love her so much…

I felt her body melt into mine and it felt so good. I held her close to me and to my back, so she lay on my chest, her legs on both sides of my hips.

Her chest pressed into mine and I could feel her every breath.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

When he turned us around I giggled softly and placed my legs beside his hips. My hand wandered to his cheek and I kissed him again, melting against him. I was slightly aroused but I would not act on it. It would all depend on Onew oppa what will happen.

 

~Onew POV~

 

I felt her melt against me and my hands wandered over her back, caressing her soft skin, when I reached the hem of her shirt.

She was so soft and warm and I enjoyed being near her.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

When I felt his hands on my skin a shiver ran down my spine and a soft moan escaped my lips. I could feel he was enjoying this, because he was hardening against me. I moved my hips slightly against his and bit my lip, because I wanted to keep my moans silent.

 

~Onew POV~

 

Her hips moved against mine and aroused me further. It felt so good, so right, yet so wrong. At least at this point of time, so I put my hands on her hips and stilled them. “Shhh…keep still, my love. Let’s not be hasty with things like this.” I whispered against her lips.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

I was on the way to my room, when I decided to first take a look at my sister to make sure she was okay. I knew Onew hyung was with her but still I had to take a look myself, so I opened the door. That very same moment I could hear soft moans coming from . She was lying on top of hyung and moved against him. My eyes widened and I opened my mouth.

“YAH! Hyung…stop this instant!” I shouted, my cheeks turning beet red. I gathered Yun Hee into my arms trying to protect her by putting her behind me.

“You can’t do this…she’s still a !”

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I was stunned speechless for a moment when Taemin pulled me from the bed and put me behind him, while Onew oppa stayed still on the bed and watched Taemin shouting at him. When Taemins words registered in my head I started to laugh and finally doubled over falling to the ground, when I couldn’t take it anymore. I sat there on the ground, holding my leg in a protective hold while laughing like mad.

 

~Onew POV~

 

I grew worried, when Yun Hee laughed like she had lost her mind. I watched her but did not dare to approach her with Taemin standing between us as if he could not decide if he should strangle me or not.

“Yun Hee?” I asked, trying to get her attention. I succeeded against everything I had thought.

She looked apologetically towards me before turning her intense gaze at her twin brother.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I could not stand it anymore, when Onew called my name. I cast him an apologetic look before turning towards my brother. I looked at him with a burning stare.

“…sorry to tell you this, Taeminnie…but your little sister is not a anymore…I haven’t been in quite a while.” I told him, waiting for him to explode, which he did a couple of seconds later.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

“What the Hell? You’re not a anymore? What the heck did your brother do? You should be a when you marry? Who was this guy who took your ity? Who?” I shouted. I couldn’t believe it she told me…us so casually she wasn’t a anymore.

How can she not even think twice about it.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I knew he would ask these questions and before I answered him I got up from the ground. The cast was only hindering me slightly. I stood tall in front of him, my eyes blazing.

“First of, my dear brother, Daisuke knows with whom and when it happened. If you want to know so badly I will tell you. I was sixteen, incredibly and I convinced him to take my ity, since I was very much in love with him at that time. He was not only my role model and idol, but also the one who needed it just as much as I did. …he holds a special place in my heart and he will always do…and I will tell you something…if I would be in the situation again, I would do it again. I never thought it was a mistake to give my ity up to him.” I growled angrily, without thinking that I revealed this not only to my brother but also to my boyfriend. I glanced towards Onew who sat there with wide eyes but also a proud smile on his face. Guess he liked it I stood up to my brother. Said brother was watching me with wide eyes.