Chapter 2

Taemin²

~Taemin POV~

 

I was nervous as hell. Today I would meet my twin sister for the first time.

Holy …I can’t believe it. I have a twin…a sister…a little sister. It’s scary…I don’t know what to do when I meet her…should I hug her? Shake her hand? I don’t know much about her. The box I got when my birth mom passed away only stated her name…Lee Yun Hee and held a couple of pictures. She looks just like me.

I was just about to walk a hole into the ground when my hyungs arrived at the dance studio I was currently in.

I had to distract myself or I would die from a nervous heart attack before I had even met my sister.

 

~Key POV~

 

When we entered the dance studio I could see Taemin walking up and down along the length of the mirror wall. He was a nervous wreck and I don’t know if I should laugh or take him into my arms.

Our maknae is just so cute. His long hair is slightly wild and I know he wants to look his best for his sister, so I walk up to him and stop his walking.

“Taeminnie…calm down. You’ll die from heart failure if you keep this up. Everything will be fine.” I told him and raked my hands through his hair, looking into his eyes.

“Key umma? Do you really think so?” he asked me and I nodded with a soft smile on my lips. “Yes, Taemin. Everything will work out. She won’t kill you or anything so calm down…because I don’t think we can survive without Jjongjjong and Onew.”

I pointed behind me where Jonghyun and Onew were on the floor and laughing at their maknaes predicament. I could have kicked them into oblivion until I saw Taemins lips twitch into a soft smile.

 

~Taemin POV~

 

“All right, all right…just stop that, Hyungs.” I said and smiled before stepping up in front of the mirror.

“Come on…dance practice until they arrive.”

My voice was stern. I was SHINees lead dancer and I had to make sure they were all up to par.

We had released our new album Lucifer recently and I wanted to see my friends dance like they never had before. I wanted their bodies move in sync with the music and without thinking about the steps but their bodies simply doing what they were supposed to do.

I started the music and took my place and started dancing along with my friends.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I woke up to soft lips touching mine and my brow shot up, before I even registered what I was doing I shoved the person above me away and made a move to hit her, but my hand was caught mid punch.

“Hell…Yun Hee stop punching me, when I kiss you. I thought, I was allowed to…”

Kyos voice trailed away and I blinked my eyes open and looked at Dir en grey tiny vocal.

He looked a little bit rejected and I couldn’t help but smile softly.

“Gomen, Kyo. I had no intention to hurt you…guess I was just surprised.”

 

And I nearly had a heart attack…you can’t just kiss me like this, Kyo…not anymore. I’m not allowed to be with you anymore, although I want to stay…Dai said I can’t…but you’ll always be my most favorite guy in the world.

 

“No problem…but still…just wanted to wake you up…we’re there…”, he said and smiled his sad smile. It made my heart ache for him. I did not really want to stay here in Korea, but there was no other option for me. So I simply nodded and left the van after him.

I took a look around and my gaze fastened on the high building in front of me. Guess SMEntertainment was just like FIREWALL Div. in Japan. My backpack appeared in my line of sight and I took it without comment.

My brother’s hand slipped into mine and he started to walk towards the building.

 

~Onew POV~

 

My gaze was fastened on our maknae. Taemin was so nervous but he tried to work it out his system while dancing.

Guess he’s successful to a degree since he doesn’t fidget anymore.

I danced behind him and my look fell onto my wristwatch.

In a few minutes they will arrive and life will be different for all of us. A girl will come to live with us in our SHINee mansion…how will live be from now on?

 

~Jonghyun POV~

 

Taeminnie is so cute when he’s nervous. I hope his twin is really just as good looking as he is…I wish he was a girl…so maybe she is such a cute.

 

I was daydreaming about Taemins twin sister, when Key punched me into the rips.

“Get your mind out of the gutter, Jonghyun! She’s Taemins sister…so keep your hands off…unless she tells you otherwise.” he hissed softly so Taemin wouldn’t hear us.

 

~Key POV~

 

Che…this Jonghyun is unbelievable. Lusting after Taemins sister before she even arrived!

 

Key growled low in his throat and glared at Jonghyun, before going back to dancing alongside the others.

 

~Minho POV~

 

Guess now a lot will change…Taemin will be a big brother…and this girl will live with us…hope she can at least cook and isn’t as helpless in the kitchen like most of us are.

 

Minho was always the practical thinker. He liked girls yes, but he valued his life more and would never touch a friends sister or even think about them in a ual way. He couldn’t estimate how Taemin would react to Jonghyuns erted thoughts so he wouldn’t want to get caught having them either.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I watched Daisuke talk in broken Korean with the woman at the counter and decided to intervene. Mom had taught me Korean from the moment I could listen, just like my stepdad only talked Japanese with me. I spoke both languages flawlessly and stepped up beside Daisuke.

I told her I was here to meet up with Lee Taemin as requested by our parents. I even showed her my birth certificate and drivers license to verify who I was and then she gave me directions to go up to the third floor and search for dance studio three. “The room is labeled SHINee. You can’t miss it.” She told me and I nodded my thanks, before I told the guys to follow me.

 

~Daisuke POV~

 

So this will be it. In a couple of minutes I will lose my little sister to another guy. I hope he’s all right. If not he will have to face Dir en greys wrath.

 

I watched Yun Hee walk in front of me and I wished I didn’t have to leave her here in Korea. She should get to know her twin, yes, but I wish she could stay with me despite all the circumstances. She’s my little sister and I love her to bits. So do the others. Guess we’ll have to watch Kyo again for his self destructive behavior, when Yun Yun is away. He can’t stand to be without her.

 

~Kyo POV~

 

I don’t want her to leave…Yun Hee is what keeps me sane…when she’s not with me the monsters will come back.

 

I could feel my mask slip on. My face showed no emotion right now. It was just like one of these motionless kabuki masks. I wish Yun Hee would stay with us forever, although I comprehend that this is better for her. She will be with people her own age and not nearly ten years her seniors. She will be away from business guys who try to trick her into signing a contract for one of their various bands. I still can’t believe they tried to get her to join Morning Musume of all things.

I shook my head and stopped when we all faced a door which read SHINee in bold black letters.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

“Time to meet them, guys.” I gulped and knocked on the door.