Chapter 1

Taemin²

~Yun Hee POV~

 

“Do I really have to, Aniki“, I wanted to know. My brown eyes were wide and I looked up to my adoptive brother Daisuke Andou, who was with me at this time. “You know you have too…it’s either moving to Seoul to live with your real brother or an orphanage. I can’t always take you with me, Yun Hee, regardless how much I and the guys want to. It’s not an option anymore since mum and dad died.” he answered and he sounded as sad as I felt.

He lifted his hand and gently my long light brown hair. “Everything will turn out right, Yun Yun. I’m sure he’s a nice guy…he can only be since he’s your twin.”

I wasn’t so sure, but I didn’t answer simply cuddling up next to Daisuke, relishing his warmth in the cold of the airplanes air condition.

 

~Daisuke POV~

 

I put my arm around Yun Hee, the girl I helped raise, who had been with me since she was a baby and I a boy from eight years. I loved her like I loved no one else. She was important to me and she was the only person of my family that was left since this horrible accident that cost us both our parents. She lost her mum and I lost my dad. They had married when Yun Hee was just a couple of months old so she thought of my dad as her own, even though she had been told she had been adopted by him as soon as she could understand what this meant for her.

Silently I watched her, still amazed about her beauty. She was a cute girl, but tall and slim and definitely had more muscles than the average girl, because she was into capoeira and judo and she loved to dance. She could best each of me and my friends with her arms tied behind her back and she more often than not did just that just for the fun of it. She was one of us, more of a tomboy than a girl, although she could be quite girly, when she wanted to be, but that was a rather seldom occurrence.

And now I had to take her to Seoul, Korea and leave her in the arms of her twin brother, a guy named Lee Taemin. We found only found out about him, when mum died.

In her diary we found pictures of a boy who looked just like Yun Hee and letters between her and Yun Hees biological father. She never told us she had given birth to twins and separated them shortly after, but it explained why Yun Yun always felt incomplete. She missed her other half and I would bet a months earnings that he did too.

I smiled softly, when I sensed her cuddling up even more in my arms. When I looked down, I saw that she was asleep now.

I felt so glad. I wouldn’t know what to do, if she started to cry. I could never handle her being sad. That was Toshiyas or Kaorus job. They were good with feelings. I was only good with jokes, guitars and having fun.

Talking about the guys… I turned around and saw the rest of my band mates sitting behind us in various states of wakefulness.

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I woke to Daisukes soft prodding. “Come on, Yun Yun. We have to leave the plane.” I heard him whisper in my ear and I nodded softly.

I stretched like a cat while sitting up and after a moment I jumped to my feet and gathered my backpack and handed it to Daisuke, before donning my navy blue sweat jacket. I didn’t pull the hood up, because it was quite warm here in Seoul and got my backpack on.

Without looking back I made my way through the airport to gather the rest of my luggage.

So I didn’t notice I lost Daisuke, until it was too late.

I turned around myself and tried to catch a glimpse of his bright red hair, but failed.

Instead I was faced with a couple of screaming girls that ran in my direction.

At first I thought they would pass me by, but they screeched to a halt right in front of me and held out CDs, Shirts and other stuff.

“Taemin oppa…please sign these for us” they asked me and I looked at them like a deer caught in the headlights.

Never had I thought that this would happen.

I’ve been mistaken for my twin like it seems, but how should I tell them that. They wouldn’t believe me.

I didn’t know what to do and mumbled an apology while trying to escape them but they surrounded me and I felt like screaming or hitting them, but I held my feelings in check.

Daisuke had taught me better than that. I knew that my twin was a celebrity here in Korea just like Dai was in Japan and I wouldn’t want to hurt his image, so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to explain what was going on, when I felt someone grab my hand and felt myself being brought against a broad chest.

I took a deep breath and smiled, when I recognized Toshiya.

“Please…leave us be”, he said softly to the fans. “It was a tiring flight from Japan and I’m quite sure, we will see each other again.”

 

~Toshiya POV~

 

Daisuke was frantic, when he lost sight of Yun Hee. I knew she was old enough to cope on her own but I also knew what a dedicated big brother he was for her, just like my sisters were for me.

So I did what I could best. Sniff out my ‘petite girlfriend’ as my friends used to say.

I’ve never been with Yun Hee in a romantic way but we’ve always been good friends and I knew how her mind worked to a level the others did not.

So I found her after a couple of minutes surrounded by fangirls.

For a few moments I let her struggle with them before I decided to intervene.

I walked up behind them, shoved my way through and gathered Yun Hee in my arms.

“Please…leave us be”, I said softly to the fans. “It was a tiring flight from Japan and I’m quite sure, we will see each other again.”

 

~Yun Hee POV~

 

I have never been so thankful before for being Toshiyas friend.

He was my guardian angel right now and I lost myself in his embrace, while he led me away from the girls and out of the airport.

When I wanted to protest because I still needed my luggage he shushed me and said my brother, Kyo, Kaoru and Shinya would look after it.

Toshiya led me towards a waiting car and gently shoved me inside, before taking his place beside me.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and soon enough I had drifted off to sleep like Kyo often did.

Guess I spend too much time with him too.

 

~Toshiya POV~

 

I smiled when I felt her lean against me and put my arm around her shoulders.

After a couple of moments I felt her lean against me even more and a chuckle escaped me. She just fell asleep from one moment to the other, just like Kyo would.

She’s really cute…I don’t want to leave her.

 

~Daisuke POV~

 

When we arrived at the van a couple of minutes later I saw Toshiya inside with Yun Hee on his lap.

I breathed a sigh of relieve and put the luggage into the trunk before I slipped in next to a smiling Toshiya.

Kaoru, Kyo and Shinya came in too and I told the driver to take us to SMEntertainment where we would meet with Yun Hees twin brother.