Stronger

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

I don't feel so good. It feels as if I am about to faint. Aigoo, so many people.. and it's hot. But no! I can't faint or give up! I'm already here!! Some fainted, some were pushing each other and I tried to ask them to stop. My tummy feels unwell, but I have to be strong. Smile, Miyu. SMILE.

I have to be strong. If I can't handle this, what more if this was a concert? I stood still and tall. I have to hold on.

 At last! Jinri unni is here! The emcee? She was very pretty and enviable. Imagine, she can talk to the members of the world's biggest boy band, Super Junior. I wish I was in her shoes just for a while. I wonder what it feels to talk to them. I don't know, really. I might not be able to speak to them because of anxiety.

DAMN... I CAN'T CONTROL MY EXCITEMENT. GOSHHHHHHH~ And what made my excitement go to the next level is...

SIWON AND DONGHAE. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THEY'RE AT THE STAGE!!!!! I opened my camera, put it in continuous mode, and took pictures. I feel like singing Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" right now. I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow Hae until he loves me, Papa, paparazzi~

Yes, I won't stop taking pictures. This is a moment you don't want to miss. Trinoma became a dome in an instant. Gosh. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, but I can no longer hear myself. They're just standing there, observing the crowd, but us ELFs were screaming like "Oh My Gosh." I can't believe it…

Donghae was wearing a green shirt, while Siwon reminded me of his Dun He Lian role in Skipbeat because of his hair. Aish, I want to touch them.. To see if this was real. My throat was dry, but I kept on screaming. I didn't care how awful my voice was.

Along that, I also met two people whom I offered some water a few minutes ago. They were Mandy and Claire. I had to, because they look so thirsty. I didn't expect that we are school mates. And I also met a fan boy too. A Donghae biased like me. Finally, another set of chingus!

This time, it felt like my dream came true. Before, I was only imagining myself seeing them up close, and now? It turned into a sweet reality. Reality itself isn't so bad after all~