I Need Some Empathy

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

Empathy in Psychology is defined as knowing what the person completely feels. I need this right now. This time, while crying, I called Emma to open my problems to her. But I think she won't get me because she never experienced being a fan girl. Know what she did? She kind of laughed at me and I was offended.  I'M FREAKIN' CRYING RIGHT NOW AND YOU'LL DO THAT TO ME?!!! WOW, JUST WOW.

I was exasperated so I screamed and said, "If you love someone, and there's a chance you could see him, would you miss that chance or grab it?!"

She said yes. But why can't she agree with me when I told her my situation? She doesn't get my point of view. I don't want to explain anymore. I'm tired already and losing hope.

I went to my room and think of plans. I still have money with me in my wallet, but it's not enough. And 9 days left… What will happen to me? I might have money soon, but I have to spend it on transportations and food. But if it's for SJ, I would save my money. Do you think I'm like a person who is in love right now? I think I am too. If this will let me see them, then I will go for it. Donghae is the only person who made me feel that what I'm doing right now is worth it.

I want to grab the chance. I have to. And I know that if I pray and have faith in God, my wish will be granted. There's something inside of me telling that a good thing will happen soon, I wonder what it is.