Calamity

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

 

Yaaay. Tomorrow, I will go to the mall with Lavender! Waaah, I have to contact Sam right away. Did she already earn some money for this week? I hope so. It would be great shopping with her and we would drop the raffle ticket in the drop box.

Do you think my wish was granted? NO.

For 4 days straight, it was raining here in Manila and it didn't stopped. I thought I don't need to be bothered by that, but…

The electricity was gone, and the wind is so strong that if you were so thin, you might fly because of it. I was planning on contacting Lavender and Sam, but my phone is low on battery. The weather's not good enough but I called her using the telephone.

If this keeps up, I would no longer see Donghae and Siwon anymore. And it . But I have nothing left to do. It's raining, and every street is flooded. Is this a sign that I shouldn't go to the mall anymore? NOOOOOOOO!! I WON'T LET THIS DAMN RAIN RUIN THIS CHANCE! I already have money, and all I need is the ticket! Would I give up right now?

No electricity, no battery and every street are flooded. I hope this problem will be solved soon.

Even if I beg to go there, I can't do anything about it. My mind's telling me to stop thinking about my bias for a while and focus on my safety. At this moment, I thought to myself, "Donghae oppa wouldn't want to see me in danger. I might as well forget about it for a while."

So I tried to live as a normal girl for three days. And I hate myself. This time, I realized that I can no longer imagine myself without Super Junior.