Eureka!

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

 

So yes, my question was answered. I opened my twitter account during my free time and I saw the tweet telling that Siwon and Donghae will come here in Manila but there is no exact date yet. Screw that! I'm going to go and see them, no matter what! That time, I was spazzing like there's no tomorrow. The date had not yet been announced, but I'm already filled with plans. It is said that they will come in August. I was so happy and since it's only a month after my birthday, I would be the luckiest girl in the world when I see them up-close in person. Some non-KPOP fans might think I'm too ambitious and insane, but it's free to dream on, right? I just hope my dreams would come true, though. Who knows?

Like before, I waited once again for updates. AUGUST 15. MIYU, MARK THAT DATE! Yaaaaaay!! Finally! I jumped in and out of my bed that time because it is finally confirmed. I looked at my cell phone’s calendar to verify what day is it and to that, I frowned because I have classes on that day.

I started to roll on my bed, not knowing what to do. Should I go to school or not? I have to, but… I want to take the chance. Can I choose both? I can’t decide. If this was high school, then I wouldn't have any problems. I hate being absent in class. During high school, I won a perfect attendance on that one and I have to keep that record for the rest of my life. But then again, THIS IS COLLEGE. Is there even such thing here? And I've only been absent once or twice during my freshman year because I was darn sick. But I regretted being absent because it was so hard to catch up with the lessons. I hate being absent, I really do.

I'm starting to hate myself, you know. I mean, I'm already seventeen years old yet I can't handle problems on my own. I'm not a kid anymore, but ironically, I just can't help acting like one. It seems that I have my matured side, but my childlike side is way dominant. Okay, enough about those psychological aspects. One thing's for sure. I have to make a decision right now.