Questions… But where are the answers?!

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

 

"Siwon and Donghae of Super Junior are now models of a Philippine Clothing Line."

 

OH MY GOSH. My eyes turned big, my ears grew and my mind swirled around like a lollipop upon hearing and knowing that news which is said to be true. MY TWO BIASES IN SUPER JUNIOR! I almost smashed the keyboard so hard that I almost break it all because of happiness. Gosh, if that happens then most likely they will come here in Manila! And if they did, I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING! I know it's a song, but it completely describes what I'm feeling right now.

I've waited for months for their billboard to be seen by me, Miyu Suzuki. I passed by a certain mall so many times upon knowing that there is one billboard there of Siwon and Donghae. At first, I was serious, playing SJ music on my phone when all of the sudden, I screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SUPER JUNIOR! OPPAAAAAA!! KYAAAA!" I shouted so loud that my uncle almost scolded me. But can he blame me? I was so darn excited to see that billboard. If right now, I'm feeling this way, what more if I see them in person?

Every product was present when I went to their store so I asked my mom to buy me a shirt. She was happy to do so because it would be a good thing to collect aside from the CD's that I always splurge on especially when I earn money every week. It was easy for me to save during summer, because all I do is going to school and then go back home. No more. And that's the best part.  You want to know what the result? I was able to buy the CD's of SJ. Another question popped in my mind, "When will I meet them?"

That question lingered in my mind, waiting for an answer. Until I got the one that I've been looking for.