Yes, I'm Safe!

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

I'm sorry I had to do that, but I already did. She asked basic information about me and I found out we go to the same school. Drats! I feel so ashamed doing this. When I told her I was a college sophomore, she was shocked maybe because of my physical looks. Anyway, I had an idea. I went home with a cab, they let me go first and I look forward in meeting that lady again.

Ahhh~ Finally. I am inside the cab, watching the raindrops fall. I asked the driver nicely and we had a nice conversation. Thank God I was able to survive what happened to me.

 

 I went home safely and kept to myself what happened except for my aunt who was my confidante until now.

I thought my parents would get mad, but no. In fact they were happy seeing me buy things on my own. Even if I cried a while ago, it was replaced my happiness.

I went to check out my SJ album collections and placed the 6jib next to them. I love SJ. I was a fan of different artists before, but I have never done such efforts like what I did these past few days. I guess I can say that I am a true fan after all.

Tomorrow is the result! Will I get chosen? I hope so!

The next day was the result of the raffle and I checked Bench's page if ever my name was there. Not that I am expecting, but still!

Okay.. Here I am.. Miyu Suzuki.. jebal...

Aww. My name is not there. 100 names were chosen already. 600 more! I didn't lose hope. I know I still have a chance.