Oppa, HELP ME!

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

Lavender is not yet here and I have another damn problem. I have no money left for me to go home. Eottokke? Naega eottokke? I stayed at the Activity Center to where SiHae will be on the 15th and tried waiting for her. I'm starting to be nervous and look like an idiot envying those people with money. I haven't eaten anything yet. I was so excited to go her. If only Donghae oppa knew about my situation. What would he do by then?

Maybe he wouldn't notice. Or if he did, he would pity me.

"BATTERY EMPTY."

"SHOOT!" I shouted so loud. The mall was closing and my phone's completely dead. I have to go home. Lavender wouldn't find me anymore.

I was running because I was afraid. For the first time in my life, I experienced this. Alone, without any money with me. I have coins in my pocket, though. But it's not enough for me to go home. I wanted to know where Lavender is, but how? I went to the taxi lane and started crying like a child. I literally look like 13, but I am four years older but they all thought I was a lost high school student.

At the back of my mind, "Donghae oppa.. Siwon oppa... Help me.." I can no longer speak properly. I was so afraid. What can I do to find my way back home?

The man who has a girlfriend smiled at me and let me go ahead of them. Dude, thanks for the sympathy. I needed money right now. Aigoo.

Then a tall teenage guy with a girlfriend also looked at me. And a few inches away, there was a woman, with a guy beside her who looked at me with pity.

"Little girl, are you alright?"

I said no. Do I look like I'm okay? Aniyo. Even if I am wearing my contact lens, I was filled with tears in my eyes. Oppa.. oppa.. Miyu Suzuki, this is so not happening.

"You know, you can tell me anything. It feels good talking to a stranger anyway."

I told her I lost my money. That someone stole it. What, if I told her, "Oh, I used up all my money for the SiHae in Manila raffle. You know Donghae and Siwon of Super Junior blah blah blah?" I bet she would beg me to shut up unless she's an ELF. So I put it that way. I have to translate everything in a language she understands.