Deeply in Love

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

It was another day in school. Aish, 1-7pm classes. I love going to school during that time, but I hate going home late especially Thursdays when I have swimming the next day. But anyway, Yana was there, seated next to me when I started to tell her about the SiHae event.

"Really? If that was a promo a few weeks ago, you should have told me! My uncle bought 1000 pesos worth of items last week!"

"Sorry, it was just announced yesterday." I continued. "Should I still go for it?"

"Follow your heart. Whatever makes you happy then choose. Like what you've said, this is a rare event and you will only be absent for just one day. You've never attempted before, haven't you?" My close friend Yana told me.

"Well yeah. I only want to see Donghae." Sheesh, I wonder how many times I've said that. "That feeling when you want something to happen and you can't sleep just by thinking about it.. Gosh." No words can explain my love for oppa.

"Of course! If I were you, I'd do anything!"

That's how simple my conversation with Yana was. That day, I became much more obsessed with SiHae. Imagine, my I.D lace has his face and name on it, my hair clip has a "I love Donghae" on it, and even my wallet as well. Great, just great. But what can I do? He's really my bias.

Eunhyuk oppa was right about saying that the hardest part in being a fan girl is being totally deeply in love with your bias. Even I find it hard. It's like the sweetest drug injected into your system that once you got in, there's no way out. But then again, I'm proud because being a fan girl is my addiction, not drugs.