Miracles

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

Even if I got mad for what Emma told me, I still let it go. I'm filled with so much thoughts and I have no time anymore for arguments. But I never gave up. Ever since I fell in love with Donghae, I always thought to myself that I shouldn't give up easily because if I did, I wouldn't think of doing this right now. If there's a will, there's a way. I had enough of being the pessimistic Miyu Suzuki.

I tried to smile, even just for a while. "Smile, because it brightens someone's day." I always remembered that line in Mr. Simple and from a friend. I grabbed my phone once again and this time, I called my friend Lavender. Yes, I am an idiot still waiting for a miracle. She's a fan girl too, of a different artist, though. But I know that she can understand me.

"Hello, Lavender..." I called her with a weak smile.

"Miyu! What's up?" She happily told me. I wish I could be as happy as she is right now.

"Uhm.. Listen. I have a problem right now." So much for ruining the "optimistic" moment.

"Why, what's wrong, Miyu?" She was worried that time. Maybe I overreacted. I was only having problems specifically fan girl problems. Yet I reacted like as if Atlas went for a vacation and I bore the world on my shoulders.

"Promise me you wouldn't laugh, okay? Because when I called Emma, she laughed at me and I was frustrated."

"Eh? Why did she do that? Okay, Miyu. I won't. I promise."

"Well… you know Super Junior, right?? Especially Donghae and Siwon from Bench.."

"Yes, I know them. Those two models and one of them is your bias."

"They will come to Manila a few days from now, and the mechanics were shown. But here's the thing: They require each person to purchase 1000 pesos to get a raffle ticket and the winners will be announced on the 10th of August."

"Really? They will? Wow, that's cool!" Compared to Emma, she reacted positively. Thank goodness.

I can't control my sadness anymore, and I cried in an instant. "Lavender... I want to see my true love... I want to. You know how addicted am I to Donghae, right? And this is my chance... Do you know a way for me to get that kind of money?"

A few minutes later, mom opened my room's door and she saw me crying.

"Miyu, what's wrong with you?" She asked. I glanced at her, and she noticed. But good thing I was talking on the phone with Lavender.

"Do you know how to bake, Miyu?" Lavender asked.

"I don't..." I frowned.

"Aww, snap. I had an idea of you selling cupcakes in school."

"Eh? Like a pastry girl or something?" It reminded me of Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog, Donghae's upcoming drama. Ya Lee Donghae, why can't I stop thinking about you right now?

"Yes."

"Aww, I wish I could do that, you know. Or... I need someone who can lend me some money." Yes, someone who is generous enough. I will pay them back, you know.

"Well, I have some money here. But it's for the dress that I want to buy. I have another idea! Miyu, what if I let you borrow my money for a while?" She gladly offered. Should I say yes?