Just a Dream

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

"Miyu Suzuki! You are chosen to see SiHae in person!!!"

All people looked and gave their round of applause as I went to the stage. I was selected to become one of the 700 people. I was crying with joy, and I was standing still, wearing my "Sorry Sorry" shirt.

A few minutes later, I looked around and there was no one, except me. The floor was slippery so I have to be careful. Then all of the sudden, I tripped. I closed my eyes, hoping for a safe landing, and there I was, feeling safe and secur

WHAT THE HECK. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING. ME.. AND DONGHAE... TOGETHER? It seems that he caught me when I almost fell to the ground and he gave me a warm smile that made me blush. He was so handsome. I feel paralyzed. If this is a dream, I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I was speechless. Being this close to him, is a dream come true. He, holding me and my hand, was unexpected.

"Are you okay, cutie?" Cutie. I looked into his brown eyes and smiled.

"Lee Donghae.. oppa..." I tried to be fluent in Korean as possible.. "M-may I take a picture with you?" I can't speak directly. I was star struck by him.

"It's Aiden, cutie." He repeated that word once again. That time, I didn't have make up on and just me and my blue contact lenses that were similar to his in one of his photo shoots.

I grabbed the camera from the bag, and he did the same with his blackberry phone. He placed his arms around me, and I can't breathe because he almost hugged me.

"Andrew Choi! Go and take some pictures of us!" He shouted. He was referring to Siwon, who is busy calling someone. Probably their handsome Prince Manager. Siwon smiled and grabbed Donghae's phone and we started to take pictures.

Donghae acted as my boyfriend that time, and the people were gone. I wonder why. And when he was about to kiss me...

I WOKE UP FROM MY DAMN ALARM CLOCK. DAMN IT.

"AISH!! I'M GOING BACK TO BED AND CONTINUE IT!" I tried, but it's not working. So much for a dream. But good thing, it made my day.