Happiness

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

I am now holding my ticket and the other ELFs made way for me. 

"Noona, you're so lucky!!! Hey ELFs! Make way for her! She has a ticket!!!"

"Omoooo~ Unni~ Take me with youuuuuu!"

 

I heard them as I walk pass by them. I tried to be as humble as possible, and inconspicuous, but it was inevitable for me not to get noticed. If only I can take one person with me, I would gladly pick one. But sadly, it's only for a single person. The people who have tickets too were there.

I met new faces again, and they gave me a "Goodluck" hoping we would all get in. I can hardly breathe that time, because we are so many and the guards have to do more effort to make us line up.

I placed myself in the events guard shoes, behaved properly and acted as a leader like Leeteuk oppa. I have to because I'm at the front, and we are pushing each other way too much.

"Guys, if we all want to get in, please line up. I'm begging you!"

I shouted, without any regrets. This time, age and looks doesn't matter. If I want to get in, I have to do something about it.

Fortunately, the ELFs followed my order. Begging, pleading and being a temporary leader sure was worth it. The guards finally opened the entrance for us, gave me a poster and I was inside.

I ran, like nobody was watching me. Damn, I was so happy! MIYU SUZUKI, YOU ARE FINALLY HEREEEEEEEE!!!

I cried afterwards, seeing myself in the crowd. I guess I was lucky, after all. Thanks, intuition. Because of it, I brought my tickets. I tried to find Jasmin unni, Hannah unni, Jewel, Louise unni and of course, Rai unni to check where they are. I felt rude for not saying goodbye properly.

It was very impossible to get very near to them, but I didn't give up. The mall was a full house, and I can see my school mates too. I'd do anything, just to be close to Donghae and Siwon.

The music kept on playing, and I am making myself prepared. My make-up was gone, I'm covered in sweat, but I have no time to think about beauty anymore. What's important is to see them and take many pictures as I can.

Even if I brought some foods, I was neither hungry nor thirsty. Would you believe that I only ate breakfast and didn't eat anything after that except for finger foods? That's how excited I am. What I wanted was to see them with my friends, nothing else.