Desparation

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

"PLEASE EXTEND THE PROMO. JEBAL... I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER ELFs WHO WEREN'T ABLE TO COME AND SHOP… JEBAL... I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY SOME ITEMS IF YOU DO!!"

I crossed my fingers, saying those sentences for several times now. We still have no electricity and it's killing me. Not because there's no internet, but.. IT'S SO HOT. And how can I study when my things are saved in my laptop?

I hate this. I hate this. Ugh! Since we can't handle the heat anymore, we went to different places with electricity to charge our phones and eat. We can no longer handle it anymore. One day without electricity was fine, but three days? Are you kidding me?!

In the place where I stayed in, I was finally able to open my phone and contact people on Facebook. They were all worried about me, and I was sorry for that. But I love the feeling for being taken care of.

I visited the fanpage to check out if there are any updates. YES THERE WAS! THE PROMO WAS EXTENDED UP TO THIS DAY!! YAAAAAAAAY! Wait, what?!! It was 4pm when I knew about it, and I was far from the mall that time.

EOTTOKKE? EOTTOKKE? I was done swimming by then. I occupied my mind with so many thoughts just to forget about SiHae's event that I wasn't able to participate in. Now that I have the chance, I hurried and asked my aunt to drive home.

Going home, I prayed to God that he would give me a chance. Lavender will meet up with me as well. I can do this! AJA! HWAITING!!!!

We went home safely and thank God the electricity was back.