Dream Come True

A Fan Girl's Diary :)

 

So I repeat. Siwon and Donghae were finally there and I was a meter away from them. I was so small in terms of height and I have to tiptoe the whole time. I had a hard time capturing every moment and hearing what they said. But I did my very best.

"Mahal ko kayo!!" (We Love You!) Siwon said. Or was it Donghae? I really am not sure about this. I LOVE YOU TOO, MY BROTHER!

"Mamimiss namin kayo!!" (We Will Miss You!) Donghae or Siwon said it. If it was Donghae, oppa.. MARRY ME I LOVE YOU, DON'T YOU KNOW?!!

Philippine ELFs were so lively. Omoooo~ I'm crying once again because of joy. Even after what happened, I am here.. 1 meter away from them. In terms of measurement, I was so close. I envy those who were able to shake hands with them, but I was matured enough to be contented just by seeing them. It was priceless.

Siwon and Donghae had to go after an hour and so did I. I remembered I have an exam tomorrow. Aigoo. Will I pass the test? I hope so.

The people left, but I went in front of the stage, holding the letter to Donghae. I saw Filipino stars too like Steven Silva, who waved his hands at me. And Krystal Reyes, a pretty girl who looks like a doll. I handed the letter to the guard, but he refused. I started to have poker face, but I understood. And my mind was above the clouds.

Jasmin unni saw me and told me she had to go. She gave me another hug and I look forward to see her again. Hannah unni texted me, and Louise unni followed. Sam and I were supposed to go home together, but we never saw each other. I met my two unnis again and we tried waiting for Donghae and Siwon.

Once again, I grabbed the chance. You know what? Super Junior taught me never to give up, and relax. I don't have to pressure myself in reaching my goals and that's what I'm doing right now.

I only have a few hours left to study. But it's all good. Donghae and Siwon? What you see is what you get. Whatever they look like in magazines, that's how they look like in person. Ahhh~ My mind is currently malfunctioning right now. But where is the giddy feeling? HYPOTHALAMUS, Y U NO REACT?

Louise unni, Hannah unni and I met. Too bad Rai unni and Jewel left already. So we were the only ones left. I also found a cute guy who is a cosplayer of Donghae. His name was James. James oppa. I even took a picture with him. I repeat, WHERE IS THE GIDDY FEELING? Oh well, I guess I'm just tired.

Donghae and Siwon were gone and headed straight to the airport. That quick? Are they ninjas? LOL. Maybe it's a sign that I have to go home. It was 8pm. I won't forget this day, NEVER.

Arriving home, I looked like an ugly duckling. I feel dirty and tired. Remembering what happened… DAMN. I was starstrucked and this is the only time when this occured to me: I AM SO HAPPY! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MY DREAM, FINALLY CAME TRUE! OMOOOOO!

I rolled and jumped on my bed, savoring what happened. I realized, I was so close. Even without shaking their hands, at least I saw them. After 10 hours, one hour seeing them sure was worth it. Ya Lee Donghae. Just so you know, you stole my heart. Before you go back to Seoul, please give it back. Oppa, saranghae.

Please cure my disease doctor. I have a SiHae fever and nothing's gonna change my love for them.

Friends, sacrifice, maturity, understanding, empathy, love and pleasure. All those are related to Psychology.

To all those who were mentioned here: Jasmin unni, Hannah unni, Louise unni, Rai unni, Jewel, Yana and the rest.. Jeongmal gomawo.

Miyu Suzuki now signing out.

+++++++++++++

Meanwhile, in a parallel universe:

"Sir, I found her. I know she's the one."

 

Who's that person? Find out on the next sequel :D