Chapter 8: What? Why!

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 8: What? Why!

 

Myungsoo POV!

 

I was walking with _____ to the front of the school, because my brother just called and said to meet there. Girls were screaming everywhere. I could tell she was uncomfortable. I squeezed her hand and ran to the front. When we reached it, she couldn’t stop  panting. Jonghyun came in front of us.

“____ are you ok? Why are you panting” He took her away from me, and lead her to his car. Stupid! Stupid! She’s my girlfriend. Before he could open it for her, I grabbed the door handle and opened it. She started blushing, and so did I. Jonghyun looked at us weirdly.

“Are you guys… together?”  Jonghyun asked while driving. No one said anything.

“Wow! Myungsoo… You… I thought it was going to take a long time for him to confess.” Jonghyun continued. “ Sorry for the way I acted before… Myungsoo… you must have been so jealous, huh?” He chuckled.

“No!” I screamed. I couldn’t take his never ending cockiness. I car ride was silent. When we arrived to my ‘old’ house.  I looked for my grandmother, who was in the meeting room. When I saw her sitting there with that expression , I knew this “NEWS” wasn’t good. I sat down next to ____.

“I… am not healthy, Myungsoo”  Grandma grabbed my hand. “So I need you to take over the company, I can’t do it anymore. Before I retire, you have to learn how to take care of a business.” She continued.

“Isn’t the oldest supposed to do it?” I looked over at Jonghyun. He didn’t seem too happy.

“ Well, You are marrying _____ you have to care of it.” She looked over at _____. “You have to go… study in America  before you get married…”

“WHAT!” I didn’t want to leave ____. I just got together with her, and now I have to leave?

“Don’t worry, right when you get back you shall marry…”

“How long?”

“About 1 year?” I looked over at ____. She was so sad and depressed. She will have no one to protect her at school. I won’t be there.

“Myungsoo… You have to do this. If you don’t you won’t be able to marry her, and Jonghyun will." He already has been through this.”

My eyes shot open. FINE!

“When do I leave?”

“Unfortunately tomorrow, so spend today packing.”  Grandma stood up and left.

 

 

When we arrived home it was a little bit to awkward. I went to the room and took out my luggage. She sat on the bed watching me.

“Wahh, I can’t believe I just started my life with you, and now I have to leave you.  Sorry…” I was just about done.

“…” she didn’t talk.

“What are you thinking? Are you too sad?” I was done. I sat down next to her.  opened.

“This is my chance…” she mumbled, but I heard.

“What?”

“This is my chance! When you come back… I will… look different. So I can be a better wife.”  She smiled. “I am going on a diet, and when you come back. I will be a better looking wife. I promise.” I chuckled by her happiness.

“So your happy that I am leaving?”

“No I’m sad, but I want you to go… So that I can marry you, and to take this chance that has been given to me.”

“So you are going to go on a diet for me?” I frowned.

“YES!” She jumped.

“No!” I sat her down. “If you are going to lose weight, it has to be because YOU want to, for YOU and YOU only, Ok! I forbid you!”

“But this is for me to, because if I do this for you. I will be happy… Please let me do this.” She put on a cute face.

“AISH! Why do you have to be so cute?” I laid down on the bed while hugging my pillow.

“I don’t know I just am…” She laid down next to me. We soon fell asleep

---------------------

Hey!This is not the last one I will be posting today. I really want you guys to comment, I know I might sound a little demanding, but I just want to know what you guys think. 

And thank you to all my suscribers

Kpophubby

amyblossom4

lienne

piscesdog

lovefate 

Once again, Thank you!!!! I love you!!