Chapter 11: Sungyeol.... Thank you!

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

WARNING! There might be a scene in this chapter that might make people uncomfortable... Just so you know. Please skip it if you want. 

Chapter 11: Sungyeol… Thank you!

Your Pov

 

It was very silent drive home. I just stared at the window, thinking about Myungsoo.He called me a  ?I was the victim, really! Did I get plastic surgery? Did I change my face. Is my nose not look the same? Were my eyes out of place?

 

We arrived home. I opened the door, and quickly slammed it before Myungsoo could get in. I put my bags on the couch, and then went to the kitchen to go get water. The door opened, and Myungsoo went to the kitchen.

“ I---“ I quickly ran upstairs before he could say anything. I lay down with my body facing the side. The door opened, Myungsoo started taking off his shirt. I looked over. His perfect body was staring me right in the face. He was making it hard to be mad at him. He turned over to me, and saw me looking. I quickly turned away hoping he didn’t.  I felt the weight of his body on the other side of the bed. Arms slowly move around my body.

“_____, I know you don’t want to talk to me, but I want you to know. I am truly sorry.” He kissed my cheek. UGH HE IS MAKING IT SO HARD TO BE MAD.

“Just so you know… You look very hot.” He whispered, and pulled me in closer. I turned around, looking at his face.

“Did you mean it?” I said.

“About looking hot? Of course.” He pecked me.

“No… about the “b” word….”

“NO! OR COURSE NOT.”

“Then why did you call me it?”

“Because… Because… I thought you were part of Miss A…”

“So you think Miss A are es right?

“Totally.”

“And you thought I was one of them… That means you thought I was a …” I turned away looking back to the side. His arms let go of me, and he also looked to the side. Our backs were faced each other.

Did I actually love him? Were me moving way to fast… Do I still want to get married to him?

 

 

Myungsoo POV.

 

4:50 am

 

I woke up, I was still thinking about ____, and how I hurt her. She was always being bullied, and I had to call her a . I got up, making sure she didn’t wake. I went to the kitchen to go get some warm milk

Then I heard somebody messing with the door, like trying to get in. I grabbed a knife, and walked to the living room slowly and quietly. The door burst open, and the man the lights. I stared at him in shock?

“Sungyeolie? What are you doing here.” Sungyeol jumped.

“YAH! Why are you carrying a knife, put it down before you hurt somebody!” I put back the knife, and sungyeol went to the kitchen.

“What are you doing here, and why do you have the keys. Do you know what time it is?” I was so curious.

“Woahh… I came here for _____. We jog every morning, and she gave me keys. “ He looked through the cabinets. He started to make coffee.

“Ohh…”

 

 

YOUR POV

I woke up to find Myungsoo not there. He’s already awake? I went to go shower , and change into workout clothes. I wear a regular sports bra, and adidas jogging pants. I went down stairs. Sungyeol and Myungsoo was talking.

“Good morning Sungyeol… Myungsoo” I coldly looked at them both. Myungsoo’s eyes were on what you were wearing. Your scares show and everything.

“What are you wearing?”Myungsoo stood up straight.

“workout clothes.”

“You can put on a shirt… You look—“ He stopped.

“Like a ?” I stared at him.

“No…” He looked down. Sungyeol figured he would step in our problems.

“____-ah should we go now…”

“I’ll go with you guys” Myungsoo walked to the stairs. Sungyeol grabbed his wrist.

“Just leave it for now, she’s going to get more annoyed.”   He sighed and slammed the bedroom door.

Me and Sungyeol left to go jog.

 

Skip after 2 hours of running.

 

We stopped at a bench. I am breathing loudly.

 “_____ , you know guys make stupid mistakes right? I think you should forgive him. I know he is very truthful.”

“Sungyeol… I think you have more faith in him , then I do.” I took out my water.

“Because I know him… He is very nice, and won’t ever want to hurt you.”

“You think…”

“I know”

I chuckled. Sungyeol always made me laugh. He was always there for me.

“ahhhh!!! OK!...” I stretched out my arms. “ Sungyeol… Thank you! Let’s go!”

“Finally… I’m tired.”

“No… We are going to run for 1 more hour. Then to the gym. Myungsoo can wait.” Sungyeol sighed, and then agreed.

 

Myungsoo POV

 

I can’t believe it. She hates me. She hates me! Ugh. I can’t believe  that Sungyeol knows  her more than I do. Ugh, I need to let out my anger. I grabbed my coat.

 

30 mins later

 

I arrived at the inspirit bar. A bunch of hot girls grinding on guys, was all I saw. I went to the bar, and started to drink. I Drank, and drank. I couldn’t stop! Then a girl came up to me.

“Hey baby… you having fun.” I was way too drunk.

“Yeah…” I drank my drink. I pulled the girl in more closer. “ I would be having more fun though… What’s your name baby? “

“Jieun… Yours?” She touched my cheek.

“L” I said while making her sit on my lap.

“Well L… I am really bored. Wanna take me home?”

“Sure baby… Anything for you…” I dragged her to my car, and luckily we didn’t get into a car accident.

I opened the door, and dragged her to the bedroom. I started to kiss her.

YOUR pov.

 

What I tiring day, now all I have to do is make up with Myungsoo.  I went home, and the lights were on. I walked up the stairs and heard moans, and screams. I put my ear to the door.

“L! L!”A girl screamed.

I burst into tears. I can’t believe him. I ran out the door, and called miho to tell her I wanted to sleep in her house. 

--------------------------

Okay! That's it for today! Once again... please comment and suscribe. Also if you want add me as a friend. If you have stories that you are writing, please write on my wall, I will be happy to try it out! 

Thank you and Goodbye! :)