Chapter 14: No... that can't be true *Warning hardcore drama*

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 14: No… That can’t be true.

Your Pov

 

It’s been two months since the fight. I feel like I can trust him now. I haven’t had any problems. Life has been like a fairytale.

 

Wooyoung POV

 

_____!

_____!

_____! Why can’t I get you off my mind? Ever since the first day I saw you. I felt so bad. I hurt you, I can’t believe myself. I protected you from people like that. I just now realized I turned into one.

 

I was now in the hallways thinking to myself, while girls kept screaming and swooning over me.  Then suddenly someone pulled me into the little indent in the hallways. It was completely dark.  Then I saw a figure coming towards me.

 

“Jieun?”  I looked over, and it was her.

“I know you still like her…” 

“No”

“Yes you do… You actually never stopped. After I told you to do all those things to her.”

“So what! I can’t bully her now! She’s beautiful.” I sighed.

“I know… I have a plan.” She whispered into my ear.

“Go for her…” She stepped back.

“What? You want me to go after her? She has L. They are getting married. Plus no one can get to her. She has Infinite”

“Just try okay! I will take care of L. It’s a win win.  You get ___, and I get L”

“How do you exect to get L. He doesn’t like you.

“I have ways… Just do it!” She left the scene.

“Should I? No… That would break her heart. She loves the dude… I wanna be happy too...” I thought to myself.

I walked out. There I saw L holding hands with _____.

I’ll do it.

 

Myungsoo POV

 

“Hey… ____ You wanna  go the hangang later… after we eat?”  I leaned over to her while we were taking notes.

“Sure Myungsoo…”

 

Hangang.

 

“Woah! Looks pretty…”  She looked at me. I couldn’t help but to chuckled. ”Why are you laughing.”

“Nothing…” I looked back at the scene.  We stayed there for about 15 minutes watching the pretty water.

“L?” I heard from behind me. My eyes flew open. The girl walked up to me. “It is you right?”

“Myungsoo-ah. Who is that?” ____  said in my ear.

“the…. Girl…. I….” Right then and there she knew.

“L!” Jieun came up to me and hugged me. “ I’m glad I found you!”

“YAH! GET OFFF ME !” I pushed her away, making her fall to the ground.

“L… I’m pregnant. With your baby!”

It was a sea a bedlam, until I came back. I looked at ___, she was  in complete shock.

“No!” I said yelled. “That can’t be! I remember.” Jieun stood up.

“How could you have remembered? You were drunk. We didn’t use protection.” ____ ran away. I ran after her.

“_____!”