Chapter 15: Wooyoung is back

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Sorry for all the short chapters... to make it up, I will put up more!

Chapter 15: Wooyoung’s is back

YOUR POV

 

I can’t believe this stupid BUTTHEAD, didn’t use any protection. I stopped running after I lost him. He couldn’t catch up. I run every day for about 2 hours, he never exercises. I stopped near  the store I used to work at in the summer. It was where I first met him.

 

I looked around the store. Everything was the same, nothing has changed. Workers had smiles on their faces, like they are actually happy to be there. I chuckled.

 

Went to the isle where Myungsoo stopped the kids who were bullying me.

“Myungsoo! BABO!” I yelled. “AISH!” I sat down on the floor.

“_____-ah?” I heard a call behind me. I know it wasn’t Myungsoo. It had a very different voice. My eyes shot open. I know who’s voice it was. I got up and turned around, and sure enough it was---

“Wooyoung?” I looked around. “What are you doing here?”

“Getting  ramen to eat…” He looked around for L. “Where’s L?”

Right when he said it, I couldn’t hold in my tears for that much longer. Just the way he said his name, let all my tears out. I sobbed and sobbed.

“_____-ah Sorry, I didn’t mean to…” He put his arm over my shoulder. “Come here”

He took me over to the seats outside.

“_____-ah can I ask you what happened?” Wooyoung said calmly and smoothly. His heart broke seeing you like this. He knew it had something to do with Jieun, he just knew it.

“Myungsoo-ah…..” I didn’t want to tell him what he did, but it just came out. “Got a girl….preeee”

“Huh?” Wooyoung leaned in closer.

“preg…”

“Huh?” He leaned his head more forward towards my mouth.

“PREGNANT!” I yelled. He covered his ears in pain. I began to sob again.

“WHAT!” He stood up, and his fists were clenched.

“Wooyoung-ah… Don’t “ I tugged on his shirt to sit down again. “Just stay with me for a while…” I hugged him.

“Okay… I’m here. It’s okay to cry” He always said that when you were crying because of bully’s , boys, etc.

“Wooyoung”

“Ya” He patted my back.

“I’m glad you are back to the way you were… Hopefully.” I hugged him tighter. I missed him.

“me too” He hugged me back.