Chapter 17: What did I do?

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

SORRY Another short one... I didn't realize while I was writing this on Microsoft, that it was so short. 

Chapter 17: What did I do?

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

What did I do? Why is she mad at me? STUPID MYUNGSOO ANSWER YOUR PHONE.

 

I have been sitting in my room all day trying to figure out what I did. I tried called Myungsoo, but he seems to be talking to someone.

“Miho…Miho!!” I punched my wall.

“Are you okay Woohyun Hyung?” Sungjong yelled from outside . Forgot, I live with them. I walked I out of my room.I found Dongwoo and Hoya watching videos on the Ipad, Sungjong watching girl groups on the t.v. Grandpa gyu cooking dinner. Sungyeol was probably in his room that he shares with Sungjong.

“You guys? Can one of you talk to Miho for me. I don’t know why she’s mad at me…” I sat down on the couch next to Sunjong, and I pouted.

“Hyung… Aren’t you a little too old for pouting?” Sungjong looked at me in disgust.

“Miho loves it when I do that… She pinches my cheeks.” A smile crept onto my face, and quickly went away. “MIHO WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME?” I yelled

“FINE HYUNG! I’ll do it, I’ll talk to her. I’ll go to her house now, It’s only 6:00 right? She won’t be asleep.” Hoya got up, and went to go change.  I walked in with him.

“Hoya… Thank you… So much!!!” I hugged him.

“YAH! Get off me. I’m only doing this because you won’t stop whining about her. I can’t go to sleep!” Hoya finished changing, then walked out the door.

 

Hoya’s POV

 

Stupid Woohyun, Stupid Drama. I arrived at her house, and knocked.

“WOOHYUN! I KNOW IT’S YOU!” I heard Miho from inside. I kept knocking. Chain’s started to move from the inside.

“Woo—“ She looked up.”Oh Hoya-oppa! What are you doing here, please come inside.”

I sat down on her couch. It was very soft, and fluffy. I jumped up and down.

“Oppa your so childish…” She sat on the one across from it.

“Miho-yah… Where are your parents?” I looked around.

“Oh.. You know doing business  and … stuff like that.”

“Ahhh Okay”

“Anyway Oppa, why are you here…”

“Why do you think?” I raised my eyebrow, did she really not know why I’m here?

“I’m just kidding… I know why. Woohyun-oppa right?” She looked sad.

“Anyyway… He wants to know why.”

“AHH!! I can’t believe he doesn’t remember!

 

FLASHBACK

Miho was walking down the hallway. She Woohyun walking too. She was about to go to him but then she saw Woohyun flirting with the other girls. He threw hearts in every direction. He was smiling, and winking at different girls. Girl’s were screaming everywhere.

 

“MIHO-AH!” Woohyun saw her and he ran. Miho walked away. When he was about to go after her, girl’s swarmed him.

 MIHO POV

I can’t believe him. Flirting with other girls right in front of me! He doesn’t even stop me from walking away. I didn’t bother to turn back.

 

END OF FLASHBACK!

MIHO's POV

“Ahh… That’s why.” Hoya stood up. “Well Goodbye now.”

“WAIT!” Miho ran towards him. “Can you not tell him what happened, just can you try to teach him. Like..to … you know…. Stop doing that. You have my permission to hit him if he does. If you do, I promise that I will make up with him so he can stop nagging you. I really love him, but it hurts me when he flirts with girls, and throws hearts and winks at them. I want him to… only… do that to me…” I blushed hard.

“mmm okay!” Hoya ruffled my hair, and walked out the door.

“THANK YOU OPPA!” I poked my head out and yelled at him, before I closed the door.