Chapter 12: Infinite Boys

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 12:  Infinite boys.

Myungsoo POV

 

I woke up, my head started hurting. I looked next to me, and wanted to find ____. All I found a girl hugging _____’s pillow. 

“YAH! GET OUT!” I screamed, not because I was angry at her. I was angry at myself. I can’t believe I started drinking again. I had quit for 5 years now. Sometimes I get drunk, and it’s not a pretty sight. Sungyeol is always there for me though

 

 

The girl woke up.

“Hey, baby.” She hugged me. I got even madder.

“GET OUT! NOW!” My veins were popping out.

She jumped and took all her stuff with her. I grabbed my phone and started to call _____. She didn’t come home. She didn’t answer. She probably saw, there’s no  doubt.

I walked down stairs to find Infinite all there.

“What are you guys doing here? Did you happen to see ____. She didn’t come home.” They kept their death stairs.

Sungyeol, who was in the middle, walked forward and put a smile on.

“Ohh ______. Yah! I did. She is staying at Miho’s house.”

“ohh” I was worried, maybe she didn’t see?

“But” Sungyeol’s smile wore off, and then grabbed my collar. “She did come home…  You know what! I am madder at me than you. I told _____ you were nice, truthful, and you won’t ever hurt her. I guess I was wrong. “

“Sungyeolie…” I grabbed onto his wrist, he was almost choking me.

“That’s Hyung to you!” Sungyeol punched me in the face.

“Sorry! Ok… I was drunk!” I got up. “You know how I get when I am drunk!”

“So do you!” Woohyun stepped out of their death stare line. “You should have known how you get when you are drunk! WHY DID YOU DRINK!” Woohyun punched me in the stomach. “Miho’s mad at me! Thanks to you!”

“Sorry! I was mad… She was mad; I didn’t know what to do. “

“Why do you think she’s mad?” Sunggyu went out of the line. “Because of you! Who called her a ?”

Sunggyu punched me in the arm.

“Sorry… So she saw… Huh?” I shouldn’t have asked that.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” Dongwoo said in English. “Of course… Do you think she’s crying for nothing!” Dongwoo punched me on the other arm.

“Sorry! It was a mistake….. I swear…” I stood up again. Taking all of these punches.

“We greeted the girl you were just with. I guess you yelled at her. Shouldn’t you be mad at yourself.” Hoya walked up and kicked my leg.

He’s a dancer, he was strong legs. I shouldn’t have yelled at her. I should have yelled at myself. Why do I hurt so many people in my life. Grandma, Jonghyun, Appa…. _____.  I need her though! I love her. What do I do! AISH!

“I LOVE HER! PLEASE LET ME SEE HER!” I cried. Tears falling down like rain. I stood up once more. There was only one left, the one blocking the door. Sungjong….

“Really Hyung! You love her! Huh…  then go!” He smiled, they all smiled.

“Go Hyung! Fix it!”

“Thank you.”

I walked up to where Sungjong was. Then I felt a sharp pain.

 

Sungjong kicked me in the balls.

 

I fell to the ground.

“What are you doing hyung? Go!” He picked me up and threw me outside.

They closed the door. These boys, they are always there for me. All need for her is to forgive me.