Chapter 3: Marry who, now?

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 3: Marry who, now?

 

No one’s POV

A three days have past. Today you had work.

 

“____ Wake up!” Your sister yelled while hitting you with your own pillow.

“Aish! I know. SHUT UP!” You got up, and hit your head. “Stupid wood!”

You got up and took a very  hot shower and then changed.  You walked to the picture. “Appa! Off to work again. Fighting!”

You took your sweet time walking to the store since your sister had woken you up an hour early.

You went to your locker… and started to change, too tired to remember that you had a new co-worker who could walk in on you changing. Luckly, he didn’t. He walked in while you were putting on a vest. You  didn’t bother to look back, because you thought it was just Miho.

 

“Hey… Miho. You know how I called him a Butthead.” You buttoned up your vest then look in your locker to find perfume. “He’s actually pretty nice.” You looked back to see her reaction, only to find the Myungsoo  changing his shirt. You looked away quickly.

“What? You don’t like what you see?” he smirked while putting on the uniform shirt.

Cocky much.

“Is it safe to look? “ You slowly turned back. He was inches away from your face.

“Yah! Park ____ what gives you the right to call me a butthead!” he said still close to your face.

“When you called me a FATASS!” You said as you slammed your locker.

“Oh…Ya” he scratched the back of his head. “Sorry”

“I almost forgive you…” You walked out going towards the counter.

The door opened. He walked out.

“yah! Take care of the counter while I clean” you said while grabbing a mop.

“okay” he slowly walked to the counter.

 

1 hour past

 

A two teenagers walked in. You were still cleaning. You heard giggling and laughing.

yah! Look … look at the fatass”

“How does she fit in these small isles”

“I bet this place is rich because she buys a lot from it.”

You tried to ignore it, but they still kept laughing and making fun of you. You turned back, getting ready to yell and kick their asses. Before you could do anything, Myungsoo punched one of them in the face, and kicked the other. He used his hands to hold onto their heads and made them bow to me.

“YAH! SAY SORRY!” He yelled . They flinched.

“S-sorry” the both said. They ran out, leaving you speechless.

“You…okay?” He said.

“Ya… I’m used to it. It was my nickname in middle school…and in high school.” You said putting your chin on the top of the mop.

Aish this girl… What has she been though… Why do I feel like protecting her at all times.

Oh…” He walked back to the counter.

 

Another hour past.

 

A stunning guy walked into the store. He was wearing a black suit that fit him very nicely. He had a suit case, which made him look even cooler.

 

“Hello” You bowed. He looked at me, then at Butthead. Butthead was glaring at him.

“Hi” He said. OMG HE IS SO COOL!

“How may I help you?”

“I’m here to pick up my brother and a girl name Park ____” he smiled. “I’m guessing that’s you.”  

The door behind him opened. It was Miho ready for her shift alone. She was looking at the ground, she bump into the “hot” guy standing by the door.

“Sorry… Sorry…” She bowed without taking her eyes off of him.

She stood behind him and mouthed to you, “OMG he’s so hot!”

You chuckled.

“what’s so funny” He looked back at Miho.

“Oh nothing…Oh! I am Park ____.  You are? ” You bowed.

His smiled practically made your heart melt.

“I’m Kim Jonghyun. Nice to meet you, Park ___” He smiled.

“I’m Miho!” She yelled from behind.

“Nice to meet you!” He chuckled, turning back to you.

“Oh… your brother. Umm unfortunately, I don’t know who he is?” You said sadly, looking at the ground.

“He works here. His name is Kim Myungsoo.” Your face made a “o” shaped, and your eyes got wider.

 

“Hyung, Why are you here to pick us up. I though grandma..”Jonghyun had cut him off.

“We have to go now… It is urgent.” He put his attention back at you. “Shall we go?”

You nodded, and stared at him like he was a turkey on Thanksgiving.

You guys got into the car after you got changed. You arrived at a large white house.

“omo… is this… where you live?” You turned your head towards Myungsoo.

“ya… Cool right?” he said while leaning on the car.

You nodded like a crazy person.

When you walked in you were greeted by the maids.

“They are waiting for you in the meeting room.” One of the maids said and left them.

Jonghyun lead you to the meeting room. When you walked in, you saw grandma and your mom.

“Come sit.” Grandma said sternly. You all sat near the grandma.

“Now… ____ you dad’s company is going bankrupt right?” You nodded. That’s why I need to work hard.

“Well… We found a solution.” You mom said while smiling.

“You are going to marry… “Grandma said while looking at her two grandsons.

“Jonghyun!” She looked at you.

“WHAT!” You and Myungsoo said at the same time.

Jonghyun stayed calm.

“Hyung! You’re not going to say anything?” Myungsoo yelled.

“No… I see no problem with it. I love helping people…” He said really calm and cool.

“Even if it means you lose your freedom… and your happiness?” Myungsoo couldn’t believe his brother.

“I will still have my freedom… and I kind of like her…” Your face turned into a tomato.

“HYUNG! Grandma.” Myungsoo turned to his grandmother. “I WILL MARRY HER!”

Everyone looked at him, except for Jonghyun. He was smiling.

You were in a sea of bedlam. Then you interrupted the silence.

“I’m marrying…who…now?” 

---------------------

Hey... Guys I am done now. I am posting only three today. Really I have 18 chapters already written, and is saved on my Microsoft... 

I just want to see if this story can go anywhere. 

Ok and sorry if there are any mistakes. I will Correct most of them when I am done.