Chapter 4: What is going on in my life?

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 4: What is going on in my life.

 

“Then it is all settled.” Jonghyun stood up. “Myungsoo will marry _____  1 week from now”

“____ I suggest you start packing …” He said as he walked into the hallway. Packing?

Myungsoo ran for his brother.  Then their grandma stood up. “Sorry ____, For what has happened.  Seems like you will be marrying Myungsoo. He has made up his mind. You should pack, your moving into your own house with Myungsoo.” WHAT!

 

In the hallway:

 

“Hyung! Why?” He yelled across the hallway before his brother could get out of sight.

Jonghyun walked back.

“Because you like her… and in order to prove it. I provoked you. Sorry” Jonghyun smiled.

“Hyung… “ Myungsoo suddenly smiled. I guess I kind of do. Aish…  I can’t believe it.

“take care of her… Or I’ll kill you. I didn’t lie. I do kind of like her” Jonghyun walked away.

“Hyung? Liking someone… psh he’s bluffing.” He smirked and went back into the meeting room.

“Myungsoo, go pack. You living with ____ . ALONE.” Grandma walked towards the door.” I left the key to your house in your suitcase.

 

 

You were packing because you decided to move in with him, for your mother’s sake. You kept on thinking to yourself.

 

WHAT!!!Marrying him?? Why would he want to marry me???

 

There was a knock on your door. Then it opened .

 

“What are you doing here?” You looked back at your suitcase and started packing.

“I’m done packing, so grandma told me to go get you” Myungsoo sat on your bed.

“Ok… May I ask you a question?” You stopped packing and sat next to him.

“s-sure”

“Why? Why would you even want to marry a girl like… like me?” You got teary eyed, then looked at him

He faced you and said, “ Because I am starting to like…you” You blushed.

“Stop… joking.” You got up and started to pack again.

“I’m not joking.”

“Really? Someone as handsome as you…would like a girl like me? It’s impossible…” you kept packing. Then arms wrapped around your large body.

“I like whoever I want to like, and if I like them I don’t and won’t care about how they look…”  He turned you around, “And don’t ever doubt yourself, because If people knew you for you, they would fall in love with you. “You blushed really hard.

“Myungsoo…” He sat down on your bed and looked at you

“Yes?” he lay down.

“Thank you” You looked away and started packing.

“No problem…” He closed his eyes.

30 mins later

 

“Myungsoo…Myungsoo” You shook him

“Yes… 5 more mins” He moved your hands away.

“I wanna see our new house…” You pouted.

“mmm ok” He got up and you both left the house.

 

When you arrived at the house your eyes shot straight open. This is my house???? OMG!!

You walked inside, you saw a blue seats, and a huge tv. In the kitchen was a large dining table, able to fit at least 8 people. The  kitchen was white and have an island table . You went upstairs.

There is only 1 bedroom…

“AHHHH!!” You screamed. Myungsoo came running up. “What happened, are you ok?”

“T-there i-is o-only o-o-o-one  b-b b-b-BEDROOM!!!” Myungsoo chuckled. She’s so cute. “YAH! What are you laughing at!” You yelled

“Nothing… Its ok. I won’t do anything to you. Don’t worry.” He patted your head. “Oh and tomorrow in the morning Infinite is coming. “

 

Hours after.

 

“ I am going to go wash up now. “ You walked towards the door of the room.

“____ there is a bathroom right here.” He pointed to the bathroom that was connected to the room.

“I would rather go to the other one, so you can take a shower in that one.” You said.

“Oh ok…” He got up and went towards the bathroom.

 

 

That was close. If I went there he would have seen all my scars.

 

When you were 16, you were tired of all the names and laughing. You got on top of the school building and jump. The building wasn’t tall enough though. All you did was hurt your right arm, your left leg and your back . You have large scars on the back of both arm and leg. You had to get surgery on your back, because your spine had cracked. That’s why you always wear jeans and a long shirt, or sweater whenever you go somewhere.

 

You had brought all the clothes you were going to change into in the bathroom. After you changed, you went into the room to find Myungsoo still awake.  You looked at your clothes, you were wearing short sleeves and shorts.  So you decided since it was on the back you just shouldn’t show your back to him. You walked forward

“You done?” he asked while laying down on the left side.

“Neh…” walked towards the right side.  You stared at the bed. “ On second thought… I’m going to sleep on the couch downstairs. “  You walked towards the door backwards. Making sure he doesn’t see your back.

“Why are you walking like that?” He said.

“Um no reason… just I like the---“ You reached the door , but you were still looking backwards  while walking down the steps. You tripped and fell.

You started laughing uncontrollably .

“YAH! ___ Are you ok??” Myungsoo yelled from the room, and ran towards the door, to find you laughing at the bottom of the stairs.  

“WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!” He yelled going towards the stairs.

“I ha ha ha ha ha ha I hahahaha I fell hahahaha” Your laugh made Myungsoo laugh. You stopped, realizing what he was doing. “YAH! Don’t come near me.” He stopped.

You walked backwards again to the couch. When you reached it, you laid down  and closed your eyes.

WHAT A STRANGE GIRL… but she’s my wife. I feel my life will now never be boring. What was she trying to hide?

Myungsoo  went to the bed and slept.