Chapter 5:Infinite and the secret

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 5: Infinite and the secret.

 

You woke up and remembered that infinite was going to come.

You went to the kitchen and started cooking bacon for them. When you were cooking you got burnt by the oil that pops out.

Pst pst pst

“OW!” You yelled.  You took a cover for a pot and held it in front of the pan with bacon.

“Ha I am so smart.” You had the cover in you left hand and the tongs in the other. You looked like you were going to kill the bacon.

“ The reason why it’s doing that, is because you put it on too high.“ You jumped. Myungsoo was smirking at you.

“ Your awake? I am cooking bacon for infinite.” You pointed at the bacon with your right hand.

You stared at Myungsoo who was staring at your arm.

“” you turned and faced him so he couldn’t see it anymore.

“It’s done.” You turned off the stove. You walked out of the kitchen backwards.

“STOP!” Myungsoo had anger in his eyes. You stopped because you got scared.

He walked towards you. “Where?”  he said looking at the ground.

“ Which?” You said. He looked up with even more anger. “ t-there’s more?” He looked deep into your eyes.

“neh…” You said turning around. He saw the one on your leg, and the one on your arm. You started taking off your shirt, showing your milky white skin and your bra. He saw the scar on your back. He walked forward and touched it.

“I’ll protect you…” He said 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

“Um… I’ll get the door. “ You put your shirt back on.

You opened it  and you saw 6 figures. 

“Hello..” Sunggyu said .

“You must be the maid… Here.” Said Dongwoo. He handed you his jacket, and you took it.

Then before you knew it all the 6 figures were in your house, and you had six jackets in your arms. They were so heavy. Myungsoo walked inside the living room.

“Yo, where’s your soon-to-be wife?” Sunggyu said. Myungsoo looked around, and found you behind the pile of jackets.

Are the stupid!!! Ugh do I even look like a maid!

You dropped all the jackets, and stormed off to the bedroom.

“Hyung, you need to get new maid service.” Sungjong said looking for his jacket in the pile.

Myungsoo hit all their heads.

“Yah! What was that for?” Sungyeol said.

“UGH! THAT “MAID” IS MY WIFE YOU S!” Myungsoo stormed off to the bedroom.

 

You were on the bed lying down with your arm over your eyes.

“____...” Myungsoo opened the door.

“What do you want…”

“Sorry… I am so sorry” He sat down.

He patted your head.

“ L hyung…” Sungjong came inside with the rest of the gang.

“YAH!! Look what you guys did.” Myungsoo stood up with fumes coming out of his head.

“Sorry… L. We didn’t know. Please forgive us… “ Sunggyu patted his back.

“Tell that to ____, I am not the one you hurt.” Myungsoo pointed at you.

The infinite gang stepped in front of your bed and they all bowed.

“____-sshi Please forgive us.”

They are so adorable… Ha I guess it wasn’t that bad.

You sat up.

“ You are all forgiven… At least your first impression wasn’t as bad at Myungsoo’s” You chuckled and looked at Myungsoo who was scratching the back of his head.

L what did you do?” Sunggyu walked towards him.

“He called me a -----“ Myungsoo cut you off.

“ hahaha Never mind that… Please guys. Go eat the bacon my wifey cooked for you…” Myungsoo pointed them out.  The two of you were let in the bedroom.

 

“L? Who’s L? Strange name…” You ask under your breath. Unfortunately Myungsoo  heard it.

“I’m L it’s my nickname, that’s my preferred name… “He sat down.

“Ah sorry… Should I call you L?” You titled your head.

“Ani… I want you to be different.” He said with a bright smile. “Ahh oh remember… Summer vacation is over tomorrow. I am going to your school…”

“WHAT!” You screamed.

“Why? You don’t want me there?” he pouted.

“Ani… It’s just. Will you promise me something?” You said looking straight into his eyes.

“Tell me first.”

“When we go to school… Please…Please pretend like you don’t know me… “You bowed your head.

Sorry Myungsoo…I don’t want your reputation to be ruined because of me…

“What?” He said

“Please… Please…” You said

“…fine…” he got up and walked out

She doesn’t want to be seen with me?