Chapter 7: Miho and Woohyun?

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Woohyun = red  Miho= Blue 

Just for this chap! 

Chapter 7: Miho and Woohyun?

 Woohyuns POV

 

Where is he? I have been looking for them the whole entire day. Why did he make us move to this school if he is just going to ditch class, and ignore us. AISH

 

Just then I saw the girl that he was talking to during lunch. Why is she ditching too? Wait, Is that Miss A crew. I hid behind the building.

 

“Yah! I know you are friends with the fat girl.” Suzy yelled.

“…” Miho stood there glaring at Suzy.

“Yah! TALK!” Min screamed.

“I have nothing to say to you guys.” Miho started walking away, and then Fei grabbed her arm.

“Don’t walk away like that, just because you’re a queenka too does not mean we can’t hurt you.” 

“Go ahead hurt me… As if I care.” Miho said. I could tell that she didn’t mean it. Her eyes said fear, and sadness.

“ok then.”  Min stood in front of her.

“STOP!” I ran from behind the building. I walked up to them.

“You hurt her or _____. You will be hearing from Infinite." I grabbed Miho’s hand and ran away. While we were running away, Miho kept telling me to stop. Which made me want to go even more.

“Yah When we stop… Your DEAD!” Miho panted while trying to yell. I stopped in front of bench.

“Sorry…” I smiled and threw her one of my hearts. She showed no hesitation when hitting it away.

“Yah! I just saved your life and that’s your thanks?” I pouted.

“I didn’t need your saving, thank you very much.”  Miho started walking away. I held onto her hand.

“Wanna go somewhere?”  I said confidently. She turned around and blew hair out of her face.

“Yesss” She said while walking towards me.

“ Where?” I smirked thinking I hooked her.

“AWAY FROM YOU!” She kicked me in the balls and ran away. I was holding my area while trying to get her back.

“Waittt” I couldn’t catch up. “AISH!”

 

Miho’s POV

 

Jerk, just because he is cute, good-looking, and funny. Does not mean he can get any girl he wants. Infinite bothers me. I made my way to the front of the school. I thought I heard Woohyun voice, so I started running. I smiled while thinking of him running after me. Just then I had bumped into a very muscular figure.

“Sorry, Sorry” Without looking at the face I immediately start bowing.

“Ahhh Miho-sshi?” OH! I remember that voice. I stood up, and sure enough it was Jonghyun.

“Omo, Jonghyun-sshi? What are you doing here?”

“I came here to pick up Myungsoo and _____ so we can discuss their wedding.” He smiled. His smile made me melt.

“Ahh---“ I was cut off by a loud scream.

“YAH!” I burst into laughter, forgetting about the hunk right next to me.

“What do you want?” I said.

“Please come with me…” He bowed. Wow! This guy. He has nothing better to do, huh?

“Sorry…” I remembered that Jonghyun was right next to me. “Me and Jonghyun have somewhere to go.”

I quickly grabbed his arm and skipped a long side him. I did a quick look back to see what he was doing. He was surrounded by girls.

“Hmph” I walked with Jonghyun to his car. I was such in a sour mood.

“Miss, um well. I kinda need to go back, and get Myungsoo and _____”  He said

“Oh yah, good luck finding them. I was looking everywhere.” I didn’t even look at him, I kept thinking of Woohyun. I was staring into space. “Ahh sorry about what happened earlier.” I quickly bowed and walked away.

“Wait!” Jonghyun yelled while running towards me. “Do you know any good places to eat?”

Why is he asking such a weird question?

“Ahh there is a good restaurant  2 blocks from here. I should warn you that many Highschool girls go there after school. It would be very annoying…”

“Why?” I just realized what I said. I had just implied that he was hot. 

“U-m b-because… you know…” I kept stuttering.

“Hahahahaha No need to explain…” He patted my head. “Bye Miho sshi” He went back to his car.

I slowly walked back, trying to hide my face.  It was too red from everything that went on.  The bell for school to end had already rung. I went to my locker only to find Woohyun sitting there. He had spotted me.

“Miho…” he said.

“How did you find my locker?” I opened it.

“Well everyone knows you, it’s not hard to figure out.” He scratched the back of his head.

“Why are you still here?” I put all my books into my bag.

“Because I felt really sorry, for hitting… on… you” He stuttered. “So to say sorry, can I take you out to lunch?”

“I’m not hungry” I wanted to decline the offer so I didn’t seem easy. I actually wanted to go, because I was starving. My luck is the same as ____, because right when I said that my stomach growled.

“Your body says otherwise.” He chuckled. “Kaja” He closed my locker and grabbed my wrist.

We ended up at a very expensive restaurant. Woohyun looked like he was going to pass out. He saw all the foods and their prices.

“On second thought… Do you wanna eat ramen?” he said while scratching his head. I chuckled.

“Sure… Where?”

“How bout a noodle shop?” Woohyun put his hand in his pockets while walking.

“No… I want instant ramen. Let’s go to my place. OH! Let’s make Kimchi too! I have always wanted to make kimchi.” I was too excited. Woohyun was laughing a lot. “Stop laughing…”

“Ah ok. Let’s go.”

When we arrived, Woohyun’s jaw dropped. I forgot he didn’t know I was rich. I walked him up to the porch. He stopped, and I knew what he was thinking of.

“Don’t worry. My parents are never home… “  I opened the door. Again his mouth had dropped even more lower that before.

“Let’s go to the kitchen, shall we?” I grabbed his hand and led him to it.

“Ok… how about you cook the ramen and I make the kimchi.”

“Ok”

So we started. I grabbed all the ingredients. I loved up online how to make it. It was much harder than I thought. It was kinda fun though. The ramen was easily made so Woohyun had helped me make the Kimchi. We were in the process of mixing them.

“Woohyun… you got sauce on your face.” I took my gloves, and wiped his face. It was kinda awkward. In the end he ended up having more on his face. But he didn’t notice. He stayed like that for the whole entire time. I had so much trouble trying to hold in my laughter. He tasted it.

“It’s good, and ready to eat.” He took off his gloves and started washing his hands. He was smiling so bright even with the sauce on his face. I couldn’t take it anymore. I burst into laughter.

“Babo!” I couldn’t stop. I took my hands and slowly wiped it. There was an awkward silence and my smile faded away.

“Ahh let’s eat.” Woohyun moved to get everything ready.

 

Once we were done eating, he left. All I did that day was think of him.