Chapter 2: Kind of a Butthead

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

 Chapter 2: Kind of a butthead

You and the Butthead locked eyes

No one’s POV

You slowly walked towards them giving the grandma a bow.
“Hi…I’m ____” you couldn’t stop staring at him.
“Hi there… I am Kim HeeYung. You can just call me Grandma.” She got up and shook your big hands, which were all sweaty from the walk you just came from. The grandma didn’t seem to mind.

“Oh.” You sat down, still gluing your eyes to the Butthead.

Grandma noticed who you were looking at. “ahh this is one of my grandsons, Kim Myungsoo” She pointed to him. He smirked.

“Ahh, neh. We met during work.”  You recalled what happened in your head.’ Fatass.’

“Oh I see…” She sat back down. “Well you must have been wondering why we are here.” You nodded.

“Well, I heard about what happened to your dad… I’m truly sorry” Her eyes suddenly started to water.

“Oh ya.” You looked down at your feet. Did she know him, PABO of course she does. She does look extremely familiar. You looked over at the Butthead. He had a very blank expression.

“Well, Your dad. He was a very good friend to my son.” She sat back down. “Well, we just came here to give our condolences, my son died not too long ago.” A tear fell down her cheek.

I remember now! Ajusshi Jongsoo! That’s why. I only saw her for a spilt second at the funeral. I had to leave because work

“Ohh Ajusshi Jongsoo?” You asked making sure you weren’t mistaken.

“Yes.” She looked very serious.. “So you remember?”

“Neh” You nodded very slowly.
This grandma is very nice… not like her grandson… also Ajusshi was very nice too.

“Well sorry for your loss…” she said with a caring voice. “Is it ok if you take Myungsoo up to your room for a second, me and your mom need to talk about something.”
Ugh. >.< with him.

“neh” You bowed then walked to the stairs.” Follow me.” You didn’t look back. Tsk he’s probably not following. It’s fine. I don’t care anyway. You stopped in front of your room, and then looked back.

“Ahh!” You yelled. He was following you.

“W-what happened?” He looks behind him all scared.

“Nothing.” You walked into the room. He followed?

“so um ya” you sat on the bed. The bed creaked. Aish! Stupid bed.  You saw him smirk while looking around.

 

Myungsoo/Butthead POV

 

 

Her room smells like… laundry. I walked over to her bed where she was sitting. Spiderman bed sheets? What a strange girl.

“so” She said as I sat down next to her making sure I put all my weight on the bed. *Bed creaked* She smiled. She’s cute when she smiles.

“I…Uh… am sorry about your…” I stuttered.

“Ahh… Thanks… sorry about yours… “She looks at me straight in the eyes. What… Um… heart…What do you think you’re doing… stop beating so fast.

I laid down grabbing a pillow and holding it tight. Laundry… I smiled. I felt the bed sink to the right side. She had laid down next to him.

“Did… you mean what you said?” She asked stuttering.

“what?” I furrowed my eyebrows, while turning my head to look at her.

“At work… You called me something… did you mean it?” she asked while turning her heads toward me.

“huh? I called you something?” I kept my expression.

“You called me a…fa…fat…” She looked away. Oh no! I said that out loud? Is she crying.

“Umm… ____ . I didn’t  mean to…say it.. out loud” I sat up.

“but you were thinking it…”  She sat up.

“____ …” AISH I don’t know what to say!

 

“Myungsoo! We’re leaving!” grandma called. Saved, by my grandma.

“Sorry…” I got up and left.