Chapter 19: Jonghyun is Mad!

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

Chapter 19: Jonghyun is MAD!

Jonghyun’s POV

 

This stupid guy! The girl he got pregnant kept looking at me all weirdly. EW! What a !

“She will marry Jonghyun!”

_____ I feel so bad for her. She won’t marrying the one she loves. It’s all because of my stupid brother!

 

“Myungsoo and Jieun, and  Jonghyun & ________… Will marry in about few months!” Grandma said. “Now Go! I need to take my medicine!” grandma sat down, and the maid gave them water. “Oh… for your house arrangements, Jonghyun takes Myungsoo’s place. Myungsoo live with Infinite, Jieun stay where you are staying now.

“Grandma!” Jieun yelled

“STOP! I don’t need you living together! Wasting my money on such a stupid thing. Once you get married, then MAYBE I might get you one!”

We all walked out. In the aisles, I grabbed Myungsoo and punched him in the face.

“I told you! TO TAKE CARE OF HER! NOT CHEAT AND GET SOME PREGNANT!” Myungsoo wiped the blood from his lips.

“Does anyone not notice me at all?” Jieun said.

“NO!” Everyone yelled in unison.

“_____ sorry..” Myungsoo got up and walked towards ______.

“It’s ok…”

 

YOUR POV

 

Was it really okay? Was I really fine with everything? Was I really sure he cared for me?

 

Before I knew it, I was dragged outside by Jonghyun. Wooho followed, leaving Jieun and Myungsoo inside.

 

“______-ah. It’s okay… You don’t have to live with me. You can live with Miho…” Jonghyun said really concerned.

“Umm Thanks oppa!”I hugged him, and burst into tears. He patted my back.

“I knew you couldn’t keep it in that long.”

“Sorry oppa!”

“Don’t worry… I am going to get down to the bottom of this. I know Myungsoo is careless at times, but I know he would have been smart even though he was intoxicated. Maybe Jieun is lying… I am going to check ok!” Jonghyun let go of me. I nodded.

 

Maybe she was lying… I mean I don’t know her. She could be.

 

“Hyung… Me and Miho will take her home and get her stuff okay” Woohyun said.

“Okay… I have to go to the office and do some business” Jonghyun threw keys at Woohyun. “You know how to drive right?”

“N-neh” Woohyun lied.

“Okay bye!” Jonghyun left the scene.

 

“Woohyunie! You don’t know how to drive…” Miho slapped his arm.

“I was taught by my dad, I just didn’t pass my driver’s test. “ He opened the car door. “Get in..” Miho and I slowly walked to the car and got in.

“Oh great… What a great day this is. After all that happened, ____ is going to die also.” Miho get on saying stuff while Woohyun was going as careful as her possibly can.

“YAH! Miho! If you keep yelling maybe that might happen.” I chuckled.

“You guys seem like a married couple…” Miho and Woohyun looked at each other.

“Im sorry… Im sure Jonghyun hyung if going to figure this out. Promise!” woohyun turned into my driveway.

“Go inside with Miho, I’ll wait for you two out here “ Woohyun parked the car.

 

We walked inside, Myungsoo was already there. He was packing his stuff. I had told Miho to wait downstairs.

“HI” I said awkwardly while walking to get my luggage.

“hey…”He packed his stuff all organized.

“Umm moving in with Infinite? Tell them to visit Miho anytime… and …you too” I started packing my stuff.

“Where are you going?”

“Im living with Miho…” I got all my clothes and bags. “Jonghyun oppa said I could…”

“Ahh..”

“Well, Im going to go now…” Myungsoo came up to me , and kissed my cheek. He had also whispered into my ear

“I will always love you…” He grabbed his luggage and walked out of the house.

--------

Maybe... One more?