Chapter 22:Developing Feelings?

Marrying a BUTTHEAD!

 

 Chapter 22: Developing feelings?

Miho POV

 

I was walking to our group during lunch. Myungsoo and ____ were not talking at all. Ever since that day they have been more awkward, and shy towards each other, even though they have really broken up yet.

 

I sat next to Woohyunie, girls were all over the place. While I was eating, I glanced over to Woohyun and he was using Hoya’s “ I say Ho, You say ya” but instead it was “I say Woo, you say Hyun” As always the fan girls listened. Hoya secrectly patted my back, and gave me a smile. He looked over to Woohyun.

“WOOHYUN! STOP STEALING MY PHRASE!” He yelled, and everything became quiet. Woohyun was scared out of his mind, and stopped. I smiled towards Hoya and whispered, “Thanks Oppa…”

 

Hoya POV

 

I SAY WOO, YOU SAY HYUN

“WOO!”

“HYUN” The fangirls screamed

 

Stupid Woohyun, flirting while his girlfriend is right there. He needs to stop! I looked over to Miho, her sad face clearly there, but no one else notice. Not even the one guy that’s supposed to. This guy needs to stop before he loses her forever. I know Woohyun loves her, more than anything, or anyone. His parents had left him when he was about 15 we found him on the streets crying. We took him in, and we become Infinite. I can’t stand to watch him cry again because a loved one left him. What’s gonna hurt him more, is that it was actually his fault.

 

“WOOHYUN! STOP STEALING MY PHRASE!” this is where my drama watching come in, I looked pissed on the outside, but I was laughing on the inside. Everything became quiet, and Woohyun was so scared that he didn’t realized that I didn’t speak formally.  I looked over to Miho and she whispered, “Thanks oppa…” Right then and there, my heart started beating uncontrollably.

 

Oh no! I can’t!

 

Sungyeol POV

 

Myungsoo and ____ seem more distant than ever. Usually I would have to stop them from being to cheesy.

“WOOHYUN! STOP STEALING MY PHRASE!” Hoya yelled from the other side of me.

I didn’t know he could do that.

Once the people started talking again.  I leaned towards  the middle of the table, whispered so everyone could hear.

“Guys, after school meet in the secret spot.” Everyone  nodded, except for Myungsoo.

Did he forget the secret spot?

I looked over to _____, she leaned towards Myugsoo. She had whispered something in his ear, and he smiled while nodding .  Before I knew it, I was clenching my hands.

 

Was I jealous?

 

After School.

 

I was in the secret spot, and was waiting for everyone else. Then Hoya, Miho, and Woohyun came. They sat on the stone bench near the pond. Miho sat in the middle of them.

“Hey where are the rest?” Woohyun asked while putting him arm over Miho,she seemed startled at first then smiled. Hoya got up and sat down on the other one across from it.

 

Somethings going on… Hehehe Imma figure it out!

 

The door swung open, and it was  Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and Sungjong.  They sat on the ground near the flowers.

“yo yo yo! Where  are Myungsoo and _____?” Dongwoo looked around and found Hoya sitting alone, and chose to sit with him.
“I don’t know…” I mumbled. As I said that the door creaked open.  It was Myungsoo, and ______. They were holding hands, and _____ was blushing.

“What happened between you two?” Sunggyu asked.

“What? Were boyfriend and girlfriend… Can we not hold hands?” they sat down next to each other.

“No babe…” Myungsoo put her in between his legs, and let her lay down on him. I had this burn in my chest. Why am I acting like this? I need to stop, this is my bestfriend! STOPP!

“EWWW More greaser than Woohyun Hyung!” Sungjong cried.

“Ya… but at least Myungsoo does it to only his girlfriend...” Hoya blurted out. Woohyun’s face turned dark.

What is that supposed to mean?”

“That you should stop flirting with other people.” Hoya talked back.

“Excuse me? I am not flirting!” Woohyun stood up.

“YES you are. Throwing hearts at every girl that praises you. That is flirting! You have a girlfriend! Think about her first, not the s that like you just because you look cool!” Hoya stood up too, and walked Woohyun.

“I love Miho!  Okay! Stop acting jealous!” Woohyun yelled louder.

“Really Hyung? Then start proving it, and I am not jealous. I am just trying to help you!”

“Really, that’s your help?” still angry

“Yes! I don’t want you to lose another loved one!” Woohyun face softened. He turned to Miho, who had teary eyes.

“Is that true? Have I been….” Woohyun kneeled down in front of her. All she did was nod. Woohyun hugged her. “Sorry… Sorry…You’re the one I love… Please… please… forgive me.” Again all she did was nod, and cry into his shirt.

Hoya on the other hand looked at them with despise, and jealousy.

Hoya… You can’t do that to him. I also can’t do that to Myungiee…

There was a very long silence.

 

“Well… ummm I needed to tell you guys something… that’s why I made you guys to come here.” I said. It was very awkward. Woohyun sat back down, and hand Miho in his arms.

“Okay… so we definitely know that Jieun is lying, but we need to prove it somehow… and I know how. I’m  afraid, of a certain person getting mad.” I looked over to L.  

“I’m listening…” L let go of ____ for a second.

“We need… _____ to get … ah… closer to Wooyoung. Ask him if she his lying, and then we bring him to grandma to tell her.”

“Fine” I knew what he was thinking .

“She has to do that alone… Myungiee you can’t be there.”

“Then no.” He hugged her.

“L-ah you have to let her go, so you can marry her.” Myungie just sat there hugging ____, his face was very blank, like he was never going to change his decision.

“What makes you think that douche is going to say anything?”

“Because he likes her... even though she has boyfriend…” Hoya said.

“ummm than no. He might do something to her.”

“L! this is the only way!” Miho yelled. Woohyun got startled. “Okay! ____’s hurt, and I don’t want her to be! Let’s just fix this, and get it over with. STOP BEING STUBURN!” L’s eyes popped.

“Woah… fine, but I have to be hiding somewhere…”

“Aish, Myungie ----“ I couldn’t finish my line.

“What if it was your girlfriend Sungyeolie? You would do the same thing.”  I wish it was my girlfriend, AISH SUNGYEOL YOU CAN’T THINK LIKE THAT!
“Fine…”

“Okay then…  Then it’s settled. But lets do the plan to tomorrow… I have a date.” Myungie stood up with _____, and they left the scene.

“US TOO!” Woohyun stood up and grabbed Miho.

“huh?” Miho said.

“I want to say sorry…” Then they walked out. Soon after that Dongwoo , Sunggyu, and Sungjong walked out.

“Hoya…” I sat next to him. “We can’t…”

“I know.”